top of page

Professional Group

Public·81 members

Gent vs Club Brugge live streaming 16 January 2024

Watch Club Brugge vs Gent live stream on 17/12/2023 at 13:30. Club Brugge - Gent prediction, live score, and teams news with starting 11.

This summer it's going to be a case of 'we want you but there's your offer, take it or leave it' - there's going to be 10 or 11 players in the same position as you, willing to take less money just to secure a place at a League One or League Two side. I hate to be so pessimistic, I just think, realistically, football is going to change for a very, very long time below the Championship. Pandemic 'more grave' than administrationIt has been more than 10 weeks since a ball has been kicked in League One or League Two. In an ideal world the pandemic will pass and the action that has been taken will allow humanity to move forward without long-lasting disruption. But had they not belatedly taken action, it is possible that we would have looked back at the lack of action from the Premier League as a potential cause for a worsening situation. The Hammers saw both teams score in five of their last eight in the league, and the clean sheet West Ham secured in their surprise 1-0 win at Chelsea on Saturday was just their 3rd shutout on the road in 18 attempts in the Premier League. Euro Papers: Real defy PSG's warning over Mbappe Video - Zidane and Hazard defy PSG warning to continue Madrid’s pursuit of Mbappe - Euro Papers01:25 13:00 - Women in Football pen Barclays deal Women in Football (WiF), a network of professionals in the football industry, has signed a three-year deal with Barclays to expand its reach across the country and develop the skills of women working in football. Gorodeya Res. will host Batteries for this fixture of the league. Both teams are one of the main outsiders in this campaign. Both teams have a poor results in the last matches. Also, both teams are currently bottom of the table. In any case, I expect another one tough match for both sides. I think, the visitors are favorites in this game. Of course, the visitors have a poor results. Nevertheless, they have better team than their opponent. I expect, the visitors will try to dominate in this game. They tend to score a goal. My pick - BATE 2 to win. What he said forces thinking in people now, as to the timing of this announcement. I am sure there was a lot of things going on which slowed everything down. FL CLUBS' EXISTENCE DEPENDANT ON SEASON FINISH Football has to finish, simple, because of the amount of money involved at all levels. It is not about Liverpool winning the league, that is incidental. We might be able to express ourselves a little more on the ball at their place. On Charlie Goode's foul on Jack Marriott: "I did see it. The referee was unsighted. A red card would have changed the flow of the game massively, but we showed that we can compete against a very good football club. Derby manager Phillip Cocu, speaking to BBC Sport about Goode's foul: "If he doesn't pull Jack Marriott down, Marriott would be one-on-one and probably score. Decent. Aaron Ramsey (Wales) - 5 apps, 1 goal. Tournaments played in: 2016. Best finish: Semi-finals (2016)Yes, Ramsey makes our list and not Gareth Bale - the Real Madrid man didn't fulfil our criteria. Ramsey was just as important in Wales' legendary run, picking up four assists and a goal in his five games. Had he not been suspended for the semi-final, who knows. David Silva (Spain) - 15 apps, 3 goals. He recently built a hospital and donated 41,000 pounds towards the country’s fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. It’s something I’ve thought about since I was young. In my mind I wanted to do something for my village. I grew up there and we were not wealthy and it’s a really, really small village and I know the conditions of life are not optimum. In terms of our correct score tip, we think that the hosts will be able to continue their recent improvements in front of goal but should ultimately come unstuck. The Mariners average just 0.91 goals per game and have only scored in 45% of their home games. This, combined with the fact that Salford have scored an average of 1.58 goals per game on the road but have conceded in 92% of their away matches, leads us to believe that a 2-1 away win is the most likely outcome. I don't understand it. The virus has killed over 3,000 people globally and infected almost 91,000, prompting a number of soccer clubs in Europe to ask their players, staff and officials not to shake hands in an attempt to slow its spread. It's not important what famous people say. You have to speak about things in the right manner. It goes against the integrity of the competition and the right of all clubs to compete in equal conditions and has caused enormous and serious damage to the club. Barcelona signed the Danish striker for 18m euros (£15m) in a contract that will run until the end of June 2024. Denmark striker Braithwaite signed a four-year-deal at Leganes - who are in the La Liga relegation zone - in July following a spell on loan from Championship side Middlesbrough last season. Assisted by Hans Hateboer. Posted at 90' Foul by Marten de Roon (Atalanta). Posted at 90' André Anderson (Lazio) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90' Attempt saved. Alejandro Gómez (Atalanta) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Luis Muriel. Posted at 88' Attempt missed. Jordan Lukaku (Lazio) right footed shot from the left side of the box is high and wide to the right. MANCHESTER, Jan 1 (Reuters) - Two goals from Gabriel Jesus helped a nervy Manchester City earn a 2-1 victory over Everton at the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday, as new Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti suffered his first Premier League defeat. Ancelotti had enjoyed two wins from two before the trip to Manchester, but the writing appeared to be on the wall as Phil Foden thought he gave City a 13th minute lead, only for the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) to spot an offside in the build up. The next game takes us to Serbia. Here are Back and Subotica opposite. The host is on the 5th place in the table. The guest is on the 8th place in the table. The host is 8 points ahead and has a better goal difference. They have scored 11 times more and scored 8 goals less. Both teams, however, have rather a passing record of the last 5 games. However, the host has a good record. Here they have lost none of the last 5 games. By contrast, the guest is very weak in away games. They lost 4 games in their last 5 away games. That's why I'm counting on a win for the host. AHC -0.75 victory 1 Assisted by Hélder Costa. Posted at 68' Attempt missed. Michael Morrison (Reading) right footed shot from the centre of the box is too high. Assisted by Andy Rinomhota following a set piece situation. Posted at 67' Foul by Ezgjan Alioski (Leeds United). Posted at 67' Andy Rinomhota (Reading) wins a free kick on the right wing. Rangers haven't won a cup game against Celtic in normal time for some years, but that may not bother them, as they too come into this game in fine form. Rangers haven't lost a competitive fixture since their Europa League defeat against Young Boys back in the first week of October. Since then they've won eight and drawn four. They recently beat a very useful Porto side, so they're no back number in this fixture. This is a fixture that so often provides plenty of goals with both teams scoring in three of the pairs’ last six meetings and over 2.5 goals being scored in five of those matches. Both teams have won three and drawn one of their last seven encounters against the other but this season Ajax Jong are performing much better than their arch-rivals and already boast a 26pt lead over PSV Jong with just 20 games played in the Eerste Divisie. I really cannot explain why odds are so high on the over line under the conditions that Oviedo played 11 times on the road this season, 10 times there were over 2.5 goals sometimes even 4 goals scored and all those 10 games had both teams scoring most of them with Oviedo losing them as they are quite bad in defense even losing this week in the cup away at Badalona from the lower leagues with 3-1 on the road. But at the end of the day football is defined by results. We wish that you succeed in turning the corner. For that you have all the support we can offer. Title hopefuls Dortmund are sixth on 20 points, five off the top. TIGHT RACE Borussia Moenchengladbach's shock loss at promoted Union Berlin was just their second in their last nine matches but it cut their lead at the top to just one point. The game between Wigan athletic fc and Preston North end will be live on Saturday the 8th of February. The home team lost last head to head away to Preston by three goals to nil, they can't find the back of the net but they only concede but beside this game they won their game before that one at this place so I think the visitors must beware this home team is an underdog. For most 17-year-old footballers, signing for a big club in a new country could prove a daunting prospect. But for Jude Bellingham, the England youth midfielder who has joined Borussia Dortmund from Birmingham City, there is evidence the Stourbridge teenager will embrace the challenges thrown up by his move to Germany. Dortmund turned Jadon Sancho into a senior England international after his arrival from Manchester City in 2017, while winger Ademola Lookman secured a permanent move to RB Leipzig from Everton after scoring five times on loan at the Bundesliga club in 2018 as a 20-year-old. Luton Town welcomes Charlton Athletic in England Championship 18th round. Both teams are out of form but the visitors are more better than the host. Luton Town are struggling to escape relegation but their form is totally very poor for that, 5 league straight lost matches don't speak better for a team that want to leave relegation zone. 22 position in the league, 14 points from 17 matches, 23 goals against 32 , 4 wins in all, 2 draws and 11 lost matches. Charlton are 13th in the league with 23 points, 24 goals against 21, winning 6, 5 draws and 6 lost games. Last 4 meetings between both teams ended in over 3.5 goals. Both of these teams have been a part of plenty of entertaining, high-scoring games this season. Both teams have seen over 2.5 goals scored in the vast majority of their games. Fortuna have seen over 2.5 goals in 12 of their 17 Bundesliga games, while Werder Bremen have seen over 2.5 goals scored in 14 of their 17 Bundesliga games. I know odds are really not that great for the over 2.5 goals bet in this one but it is a pretty easy bet to be winning with Zizkov fighting for the 3rd place at this moment, losing an important game last round with no less than 5-0 away from home at Hradec Kralove but before that they won 4-0 away at Varnsdorf and also won 2-1 at home with Listen, and earlier this season at Trinec they scored 2 goals but ended up losing the encounter with 4-2 in the end. Watch K.A.A. Gent Live Stream | DAZN JP Watch K.A.A. Gent live & on-demand on DAZN JP, in HD and on any device. Sign up Coming up. Gent v Club BruggeBelgian Cup. Competitions. Jupiler Pro League. That took them into the play-off semi-finals, where they have a tricky away first leg at fourth placed Walter Ferretti. Managua won 13 of their 18 league games with only two defeats. They ended the season with four wins in a row and overall are unbeaten in their last 13 league and cup games. That includes an unbeaten run of five away games with three wins and two draws. I can understand Jon [Moss, referee] getting it wrong but I don't know what VAR are looking at," he said. They have a screen they can go and look at it but they don't seem to be bothered. Fernandes is trying a double drag-back - his first touch is on the ball, his second touch is on Ezri Konsa's shin. His Manchester United counterpart, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, disagreed. I think it's a penalty. The boy sticks out his leg, Fernandes does a fantastic Zidane, Maradona turn and he lands on him," he said. After the departure of Romelu Lukaku in the summer, United have struggled for goals with a lack of a recognised natural centre-forward at the club. Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial have temporarily taken the role but the pair would definitely work well playing alongside a natural goalscorer like Haaland. But there was a feeling in the squad that they were there for the taking. We had 5,000 fans or something to Celtic's 30,000. It just made us laugh - it was like us against the world. Former Inverness manager John Hughes: "It was probably one of those perfect storms. You look at where the players are now - the likes of Graeme Shinnie and Ryan Christie - and the spirit and camaraderie was fantastic. I just needed to guide them and stimulate them and let them take responsibility. Follow it here! We'll be back bright and early tomorrow for more glorious updates from the world of football. Can't wait? Get the below anthem in your ears. It's almost back in your lives. Feyenoord fans banned from Porto trip Feyenoord have been banned from selling tickets to their fans for next month's Europa League game at Porto following crowd trouble in their match at Young Boys in Basel, UEFA said on Monday. I said I probably regretted the way the message [came over]. By praising others for certain attributes, there was criticism for Chris. It was my fault and it was unfair on him. I think he's done well in Italy. We're watching everybody because we've got to make sure we make the right decision. I spoke to him when I left him out the squad and explained what I explained to everybody. Gent vs Cercle Brugge » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores *To watch, you must have a funded account or a placed bet within the last 24h! Referee -. Stadium Ghelamco Arena. Location Ghent, Belgium. He is an exceptional player, professional and person. MORE good news for Liverpool 16:55 - 4000 and counting Manchester United will celebrate an incredible milestone on Sunday, with the match against Everton set to be their 4000th straight encounter with an academy player in the squad. Read more here Manchester United to reach 4000 straight games with academy playersEurosport 15:40 - Rooney the Derby player This could take some getting used to, but here's Derby County's Wayne Rooney on his move to the Championship club back from the States. Liverpool are facing their toughest time so far in the season; they have two losses in their last three matches and have lost back to back away matches. Their 3-0 loss to Watford was a big shocker and traveling to Chelsea straight after that is not what they’d have wanted. Chelsea have their own problems but will want to look at their recovery to draw with Bournemouth as enough inspiration. The FA Cup presents their realest chance of winning a title and playing this game at home will give them the right push. The Blues have done well in the FA Cup lately, and especially at home and we are backing the home team for a win here. WATFORD REVOLVING DOOR CONTINUES TO SPIN The turmoil at bottom club Watford shows no sign of letting up after Quique Sanchez Flores became the second manager sacked by the club this season following a 2-1 loss to Southampton. He had returned in September for a second spell in charge after Javi Gracia was shown the door. Video - Tennis Legends Special: Simona Halep reacts to Wimbledon cancellation30:07 09:20 - Good morning Coronavirus continues to decimate the sporting calendar but that has not stopped athletes across the globe from playing their part in fighting the pandemic, whether that be through financial support or raising spirits. Walter Ferretti fc will lock their horns with Las Sabanas fc in their second leg encounter, the home team won their first leg encounter by two goals to one. The home team are currently ranked at third place in the table and they have drawn their last home game against Real Madrid which ended with each scoring two goals while the visitors are looks very poor at away games they have lost their last away game by conceding five goals against Ocotal. The host lost only one home game against Real Esteli by four goals to one. I think to give +2.25 away team is the best prediction. Liberal Democrats: Manifesto says: "Move towards introducing 'safe standing' at football clubs, requiring the Sports Grounds Safety Authority to prepare guidance for implementing this change. In a statement, the party said: "Safe standing is allowed in many other sports and Liberal Democrats don't believe that the top level of football should be an exemption. It offers more choice, a better atmosphere and cheaper tickets for fans. Matchcast: Full match stats and commentary Player ratings Liverpool: Alisson 7, Alexander-Arnold 7, Gomez 6, Van Dijk 7, Milner 6, Henderson 6, Wijnaldum 6, Shaqiri 5, Mane 7, Salah 7, Firmino 6. Subs: Oxlade-Chamberlain 6, Robertson 6, Origi 6. Watford: Foster 6, Femenia 6, Cathcart 6, Kabasele 7, Mariappa 6, Capoue 6, Doucoure 5, Deulofeu 6, Hughes 6, Sarr 5, Deeney 6. The line-up features two Moroccan sides pitted against Egyptian opposition as Raja Casablanca face Zamalek and Wydad Casablanca meet Al Ahly. CAF have also announced that the final of the secondary club competition on the continent, the African Confederation Cup, will be staged at the Prince Moulay Abdellah Sports Stadium in the Moroccan capital of Rabat on May 24. To whet the appetite, here's Real boss Zinedine Zidane declaring his "love" for PSG's Kylian Mbappe. Video - Zinedine Zidane: 'I am in love with Kylian Mbappe'00:33 19:00 - Farewell. Aston Villa v Newcastle! We're going to leave you in the capable hands of Oli Gent, who is on live text duty for Aston Villa's clash with Newcastle United. I won the Premier League and played for England but it seems everyone always remembers me best for swearing live on BBC One on a Sunday afternoon. That is the power of the FA Cup, and I don't believe the famous old competition has lost all of its magic - just ask Liverpool's Curtis Jones. Whatever else he does in his career, people will remember his spectacular winner against Everton in the third round. One more interesting match from Germany 3rd Bundesliga and new duel where I will bet on goals, what is for me very real and ok to expect. So, let's start from Viktorija Koln and that is team who is in last official match against this rival played match in who was even 4-0, so I believe that this duel can be similar, at least. Home team is in last two matches played 4-2 and 2-1, while Zwikau is on same level of football - in last two matches, 2-2 and 4-2. Yes, over 3 is ideal for this match, surely it is. KAA Gent vs Club Brugge live score,prediction() KAA Gent vs Club Brugge live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2022/02/02 at 11:45:00 UTC time in Belgian Cup. Here on KAA Gent vs Club Brugge ... Toulouse is sinking at the bottom of the rankings with a very bad performance now, after 26 rounds, they have only won 13 points and ranked bottom of the league in France. Toulouse has the worst defense this season, after 26 rounds they conceded 54 goals (the highest in the league) and scored only 21 goals. Toulouse must welcome Rennes at home, this will be difficult for them. Perhaps up to now, many Rennes fans do not think their team is flying so high. Finish the 2018 season with 10th place. But now their rankings are in the top 3 strongest teams. A record of 13 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses shows that. We think Sevilla should be fairly comfortable without any pressure in this game and we're predicting they'll be on the right end of the scoreline at both half time and full time, getting an early lead and keeping hold of it for the entirety of the match. So far they've scored 5 of their 12 goals in the first half and the remaining 8 in the second, scoring well throughout the 90 minutes. Wouldn't victory at the Etihad feel like the ultimate statement? It could even see Liverpool then power on to top the record 19-point championship-winning margin that City themselves had enjoyed over neighbours United in 2018. Of course, Liverpool's Champions League defence could see Klopp's side take their eye off the record books should the title be wrapped up quickly and, anyway, the German does not sound remotely fussed about these statistical Everests.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page