top of page

Professional Group

Public·81 members

Varaždin vs. Gorica live watch 17/01/2024

NK Varazdin vs. HNK Gorica ... Please bet responsibly. © 2024 777score.com. Terms and conditions · Privacy and policy · About us · Contacts · Live stream.

City are away at Burnley on Tuesday when they could find themselves in third spot, if Leicester avoid defeat on Sunday. We have to accept it, work on our strengths and learn from this. It's tough, but we have just two days to recover," Guardiola said. Defender John Stones said City had gone from "elation to deflation" on Saturday, but insisted the race was still on. Sound familiar? He linked up particularly well with Jesus, whose last 13 goals have all come away from the Etihad. MAN OF THE MATCH Phil Foden (Man City): Jesus may have scored a hat-trick but almost everything in the City attack was orchestrated by Foden. He simply must get more game time. PLAYER RATINGS Dinamo Zagreb: Livakovic 5, Stojanovic 5, Dilaver 5, Gojak 5, Moubandje 5, Ademi 6, Kadzior 5, Moro 5, Dani Olmo 7, Petkovic 5, Orsic 6. In the end they had to make a decision on next week's fixtures, but their hand was forced by those around them as a host of European countries issued a shutdown on all sporting activity. Yet still there is no word from UEFA on Euro 2020, a tournament that is scheduled to be held in 12 different countries across Europe. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt blocked. Erik Lamela (Tottenham Hotspur) left footed shot from very close range is blocked. Assisted by Serge Aurier with a cross. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt blocked. Serge Aurier (Tottenham Hotspur) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Erik Lamela. Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Erik Lamela (Tottenham Hotspur) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left. They will win on Saturday, mind you. SUNDAY Wolves v Everton (12:00 BST)Wolves have had a bit of a hiccup with defeats in their past two matches, but they won't change the way they play. I don't think they have suddenly hit a wall, even though their season started almost a full 12 months ago, in the qualifying rounds of the Europa League, so I'd be surprised if they were below par again here. Media playback is not supported on this device Wolves need to bounce back from late defeat - Nuno My main worry for Wolves would be about Adama Traore, who has dislocated his shoulder again - the fourth time it has gone since December. Sokolov is 2nd from bottom and it is the easiest game they are going to be playing this remaining of the season as Vitkovice is bottom in the league losing all the games played by them after the break as they are not even a great home side, and even last season when they played here they ended up losing the game quite big with 4-0 in the end, while Sokolov won 2 games at home after the break and they were against better opponents overall than Vitkovice. Liverpool have reversed their decision to place some non-playing staff on temporary leave and apologised to fans. On Saturday, the club said they were going to apply to the government's taxpayer-funded job retention scheme, sparking a fierce backlash. But in a letter to their fans, chief executive Peter Moore said: "We believe we came to the wrong conclusion last week and are truly sorry for that. He added that the Reds have "opted to find alternative means" to pay staff. Argentino de Merlo will host Excursionistas for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be a very interesting match. I expect, this will be a very tense match. I think, both teams want to get a positive result. Of course, the hosts will try to make a positive result on the home field. However, they are not convincing team. They have only 1 victory in their last 5 matches. Also, we have Excursionistas who's is more ambitious team in this season. Also, Excursionistas are in better shape. They have three consecutive victories. I think, this will not be an easy task. Nevertheless, the visitors will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. Chelsea vs Nottingham Forest predictions for Sunday’s FA Cup clash at Stamford Bridge. Chelsea look to avoid a potential banana skin against high-flying Nottingham Forest. Read on for our free FA Cup predictions and betting tips. Odds would normally be much lower on the away win here but Sabanas was priced really high a few days ago when hosting Jalapa U20 in this youth league, I mean their opponents were barely at 1.45 to win the game and Sabanas not only won it but did so in style winning the game with 4-1 in the end. And they also have won 3-0 with both Diriangen U20 and Chinandega U20 lately at home as well as a 1-1 draw with Real Madriz U20. Wayne Rooney will face former side Manchester United in the FA Cup fifth round after helping Championship side Derby County beat Northampton of League Two 4-2 in a fourth-round replay. Rooney hit his side's fourth from the penalty spot in the second half. Andre Wisdom and Duane Holmes scored in the first half for Derby before Nick Adams got one back after the restart. Jack Marriott headed in a third and Rooney made it 4-1 before Sam Hoskins scored a late penalty for Northampton. I predict the away team and the home team will play at full strength in the first round and the second round runs during this match... we can see that in the previous match both teams played at full strength in the first half and the second half was running but the time for the goal was very rarely happens... I predicted the score for this match was under 3 goals at the last minute running the game time .... for my own score I predicted 0-1 ... I hope this prediction can be useful for all of us and can win this game ... With no Lionel Messi, Gerard Pique or Marc-Andre ter Stegen and Luis Suarez on the bench, Antonio Conte's side should have been good enough but the young Barcelona side were typically confident in possession and took the lead midway through the first half. Antoine Griezmann's ball into the box for Arturo Vidal was nudged by Diego Godin into the path of Carles Perez who coolly slotted the ball home. But I think we need more information on it, and it's certainly something that we're conscious of. Professor Calder said that it was "far easier" to see women's sport bounce back faster to nearer a normal capacity than men's football, because venues are not often sold out. We can actually promote these sports far more easily and actually get a fanbase going," he said. So I think it's an opportunity for sports to change the way they are looking at things. Action and reaction from Thursday's Premier League gamesSmall steps forward for ArsenalSince the restart, the Gunners have lurched from one mini-crisis to the next - David Luiz's calamitous display against Manchester City, injury problems galore, and a winning position thrown away at Brighton. Two defeats from two games since the restart had already put paid to Arsenal's already slim hopes of qualifying for the Champions League. Air Source was create in the previous season, as new team with quite good and experienced players from other Taiwan clubs, They did not play bad, but having favorites for the rivals, there was hard job to make a lot of there. Team won one point, and few other good resist to the top rivals. They are facing bottom placed rival in the competition, which is having all three losing match. It was only Chelsea's sixth win in 14 home Premier League games this season but was a timely one as they remain fourth, the last Champions league qualification spot, with 44 points from 27 games, four more than Jose Mourinho's Spurs. Erik Lamela's shot deflected in off Antonio Rudiger to give Spurs some hope near the end but Chelsea were deserved winners. But like Watford, Palace have struggled in front of goal this season, only their hosts on target less often. Watford paid particular attention to talisman Zaha and managed to rile the Ivorian from the opening stages. Zaha was incensed after picking up an unfortunate yellow card in a tangle with Kabasele before continuing to tussle with Etienne Capoue throughout the afternoon. Getting under Zaha's skin can sometimes backfire for opponents, but Watford's plan paid off as the visitors failed to register a single shot on target, and only two in total all game. How did it come to this? Coventry leave Ricoh ArenaCoventry & Birmingham agree FA Cup ticket splitTrade down £2,000 on match days - the businesses left behindCoventry's move to Birmingham has proved financially tough for some businesses close to the Ricoh Arena. The Bull & Anchor, one of the few pubs within two miles of the venue, used to be a popular meeting place for fans before and after matches. It's been fun to see him tease me about beating me and being able to wear the jacket and have it in his closet where he says it belongs. Read the news article. FA ratify decision to end non-league seasons Back in England, the FA have formally ended the seasons of Tiers 7-11 in men's football and 3-7 in women's football. The match ended amid a feelgood mood at Old Trafford – one that was inspired by the brilliance of Bruno Fernandes. TALKING POINT Can United finish in the top four? Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s team have not been in the top four of the Premier League since September, but they might be timing their run to perfection. The two go to the match 12 places apart in the league standings; Chelsea in fourth place with 24 points and Aston Villa 16th with 14 points. It has not been an easy ride for Chelsea recently; they have won just once in the last five matches and have one clean sheet too. However, in the last 15 matches they have won nine, which shows their quality. Serie A sides will be allowed to return to individual training on 4 May and team training on 18 May after the Italian prime minister announced the first steps in lifting the country's coronavirus lockdown. There are hopes Serie A fixtures could resume between 27 May and 2 June - with an end date for the season of early August. However, there was no formal announcement on the possibility of when Serie A might resume, even behind closed doors. La Liga wishes to express its rejection and profound concern with respect to the incidents that occurred yesterday, acknowledging that measures put in place several years ago must be improved," added the statement. Although there has been a decline of insults, incidents and violent attitudes in and outside football stadiums, yesterday's events mean those measures are no longer sufficient. NK Varazdin - Football Statistics NK Varazdin (Croatia) statistics – Check out detailed statistics, fixtures, player & team ratings, squad, top players, formation summary, goals, assists, ... Arsenal were knocked out of the second-tier Europa League in the round of 32 last week by Olympiakos Piraeus. They are 10th in the Premier League and face a stiff task to finish inside the top four and ensure automatic Champions League qualification. We're in that situation because we haven't performed as well as the other top four clubs. Hearts and Thistle also wanted up to £10m in compensation, but could now face paying costs, with arbitration continuing for "submissions about expenses". The two clubs have yet to comment on the outcome. Hearts & Thistle face Scottish FA chargeHearts & Thistle lodge £10m relegation claimHow did the SPFL react?SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster welcomed the "clear, comprehensive and unanimous decision". FIFPRO has in the past offered support in individual cases where players have walked off the pitch. This is the first time it has backed such action on a general basis. Because the application of measures to protect professional footballers is failing, FIFPRO fully supports players and teams who decide to walk off the pitch and will provide assistance to those players in any way necessary," it said in a statement. Two sides in danger of the drop clash on Saturday, as Reading head to Wigan. The Royals are slightly ahead in the table, but this is a big chance for the Latics to reel them in this weekend. There’s still just a four-point gap between Reading and the bottom three, so the 18th placed side are firmly in the survival battle. burton is finally in good scoring shape, they scored 10 goals on last 4 games which is more than two average and I think they will continue with that form and score at least two or maybe even 3 goals in this game today and on the other side,Fleetwood is not in best shape but still they are hard team to beat and also contender for the promotion this season to the championship so I expect from them to score a goals for sure and that will give to us great and fun game to watch with at least 3 goals scored! Gorica vs Varaždin prediction, live stream, score and odds Gorica vs Varaždin prediction, live score and live stream info. Check Gorica vs Varaždin odds. Match date: 15 Dec 2023. Odds are pretty solid on goals in this match from Belorussia Reserve league and I will take this over 2,5, even I was hope that I will have and option on over 3,5 what is also more than ok. Home team or Isloch Reserves is playing more than interesting duel in last round in one great match, in who was scored even six goals, 4-2. Slavia Reserves is also very good team and I see here at least two goals of this team. Over is really excellent option, even I was hope, that odds will be just a little better. What will happen to the new season?The majority of clubs who voted to end the season in the Championship and Leagues One and Two did so to get some clarity so they can plan and move forward for the next term. The issue, one month on, is that there is no certainty the new league campaign will start as planned on 1 August. SPFL chairman Murdoch MacLennan said last week Scottish football "must do everything humanly possible" to return by the end of July, but is that even feasible?The game in Scotland is suspended until at least 10 June, with the SFA's chief medical consultant Dr John MacLean suggesting an estimated six weeks of training is needed before players can return to action. A spokeswoman for Catalonia's judiciary confirmed that France's World Cup winning defender, 26, faces a civil hearing at 1100 CET on Thursday but declined to give further details on the case. Spanish newspaper El Periodico said Umtiti was being asked to pay 183,000 euros ($201,574) in damages to a house he rented in the Baix Llobregat area in Barcelona province. Gray had an early penalty saved by West Ham's returning keeper Lukasz Fabianski but Iheanacho headed Leicester into a deserved lead in the 40th minute. West Ham's one flowing move of the first half saw them level with Pablo Fornals slotting home. Leicester regained the lead in the 56th minute with a superb counter-attack finished off by Gray and the visitors could have won by a bigger margin as West Ham's relegation worries grew. The Premier League league is hopeful of a potential 8 June restart and finishing at the end of July to fit in with Uefa's European competition plans. This would require full training to begin by 18 May. Top-flight clubs will meet on Friday to discuss options for the restart. Culture Secretary Oliver Dowden said he had been in contact with clubs about restarting the Premier League "as soon as possible". With five wins in seven matches, Rovers are looking too strong for their opponents here. The hosts have won six of their 12 home matches this season, including four of their last five. We think they will see off the Blues here, as we’re backing Blackburn to secure all three points on Boxing Day to add to Birmingham’s woes. Alfredo Morelos was dismissed after gesturing to Motherwell fansColombian striker Morelos was at the centre of everything after that. He had a strong case for a penalty when Mugabi barged into the back of him, but referee Robertson dismissed the claims. He continued to pepper the Motherwell goal as Gillespie tipped another angled low drive away from the near post before blocking his goal-bound effort after the defence were caught napping. Trabzonspor is still trying to find opportunities to compete for the Turkish league championship, after they were eliminated in the European arena. In fact, this team's performance is also quite good with consecutive victories and is currently in the Top 3, only 5 points behind Sivasspor. 8 consecutive matches, Trabzonspor are unbeaten, including 7 wins. Trabzonspor's upcoming opponent is Yeni Malatyaspor, they are in a difficult and very poor performance. Yeni Malatyaspor's victory in the second leg of the National Cup against Sivasspor was the first victory after 6 draws and lost, even they were eliminated after 2 matches. Yeni Malatyaspor is currently ranked 9th with only 24 points. Gorodeya fc is going to host Fc Minsk in their game in Belarus, there is now four games of their head to head which have recorded over two goals, their last meeting at this venue have accumulated three goals and the results came in favor of Minsk Fc. The Premier League confirmed last week that the season will only return when the health situation stabilises, leading to some suggestions the campaign could be called null and void. He (Klopp) is someone who’s really, really positive and right now he’s more positive than ever, which is his strength and which makes him so special," Mane told Reuters. NK Varteks Varazdin vs HNK Gorica Live Stream, Team Stats 7 hours ago — Goaloo18.com offer NK Varteks Varazdin vs HNK Gorica live stream, live score, live odds and team stats of International Club Friendly. Wolfsberger AC is going to face Salzburg. The hosts lost two matches in a row and they conceded 6 goals while scored only 3. They are playing so badly in the defensive and today I think that Salzburg will dominate and win against them by more than 3 goals. In this match, we can expect even 5 goals as the hosts are so bad. Salzburg won the previous match 3:1 against LASK and 5:0 against Sturm Graz. The visitors are the best team in Austria and I see them win another title. Salzburg got the best players and they should score here 4 goals The 50-year-old, who insisted on staying on as coach despite the illness, has undergone three courses of chemotherapy and taken charge of his team at some matches where doctors have permitted. I've never felt like I was a hero, I'm just a man," he told a news conference. This disease cannot be overcome only with courage but with treatment and care. HNK Gorica - Pršir u početnih 11 🙌 iz minute u minutu https://bit. ly/3avrvvB. pastelink.net. Watch Croatia 1. HNL live NK Varaždin vs HNK Gorica Live Stream ▷ https://bit.ly/36CXitw. This same problem of struggling to cope with attacking sides was seen when they lost 2-1 at Old Trafford earlier this month, and it’s a real problem. However, that problem doesn’t seem so prevalent when they face the smaller clubs in the Premier League. The computer that works out the fixture list must really have it in for them. Those four games have been against Manchester City, Arsenal, Leicester City and Chelsea and now they have to host the league leaders. Only in the game against Arsenal did they manage to score and get a point. They have conceded twice in each of those four matches. Meanwhile, Tigres' aforementioned play-off defeat to Club America has them coming into this game desperate for revenge. The loss was a hugely disappointing one for the side and having drawn at home to San Luis in last weekend's Clausura opener, they come into Sunday's match desperate for a win and revenge over the hosts. Matchcast: Full match stats and commentary Player ratings Bayern: Neuer 6, Pavard 6, Davies 7, Kimmich 7, Martinez 6, Boateng 6, Thiago 7, Gnabry 8, Perisic 7, Coutinho 7, Coman 7. Subs: Goretzka 6, Muller 7, Zirkzee 6. Tottenham: Gazzaniga 6, Walkers-Peters 6, Foyth 6, Alderweireld 6, Rose 6, Dier 5, Sissoko 6, Lo Celso 6, Eriksen 6, Sessegnon 7, Lucas 5.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page