top of page

Professional Group

Public·81 members

Heat vs. Nets live match 16.01.2024

5 hours ago — The 23-16 Miami Heat, coming off back to back wins, will look to keep it going against the 16-22 Brooklyn Nets and tie season series 2-2.

Heat vs Nets Prediction, Odds, Best Bets & Team Props 10 hours ago — The Heat vs Nets Over/Under is 219.5 total points for the game. So far this NBA season, the Heat are 19-20 against the spread, while the Nets ... Vibetsk have won three of their six league games but have a negative goal difference. They have scored just four goals and conceded five. Their last league game was a 2-0 loss at Isloch Minsk (currently second in the table) and that defeat ended a run of three unbeaten league matches. Four of their six league matches have been played away. Isloch finished fifth in the Belarus Premier League last season but 28 points behind champions Dinamo Brest. This season began with a 1-0 home win over Neman Grodno. Despite their opponents being down to ten men for the last 47 minutes of the game, Isloch didn't get their winner until the 88th minute. Kortrijk welcomes Standard in the 24th round of the Jupiler League and it is a good question which side will show up today. Kortrijk has been inconsistent and they have 4-3-5 at home this season. They recently took a 2:2 draw at home vs Brugge in an inspired performance but it is a good question how much has Brugge applied themselves with a huge point gap on top. Kortrijk had problems with much weaker teams this season. Standard is ranked 4th in the league but it is mostly due to the good home game and much less on their away performances. Standard has 4-3-4 away from home but they do well against Kortrijk with 4 wins from the last 5 matches played. “Odense” meets “Aalborg” in the 19th round of the Super League of Denmark. “Odense” has been losing for three consecutive matches, one of which was home. In this match, the forces of the rivals are quite equal, and “Odense”, most likely, will try to balance the situation and not lose. “Odense” in the last five matches has three defeats and two wins. “Aalborg” overtakes the opponent by only one point, and in general, the statistics for the teams are pretty similar. “Aalborg” over the past five matches has two wins, two draws and one defeat. “Odense” has 26 points and is located in 5th place in the standings. The team scored 28 goals and conceded 22. “Aalborg” took 5th place and has 27 points in his account. The team scored 30 goals and conceded 21 in their net. As mentioned above, the teams show pretty similar results, and it’s difficult to single out a favorite here. But goals can be expected from both sides and, most likely, this will happen. I think it’s better to play for totals. Both teams play quite efficiently, score a lot, and miss. Subs: Lo Celso 6, Lamela 6. LIVERPOOL: Alisson 7, Alexander-Arnold 7, Gomez 7, Van Dijk 7, Robertson 7, Oxlade-Chamberlain 6, Henderson 7, Wijnaldum 7, Salah 7, Firmino 7, Mane 7. Subs: Lallana 6, Origi n/a, Shaqiri n/a. Matchcast: Full match stats and commentary KEY MOMENTS 2' - LIVERPOOL CHANCE! Firmino latches on to the Ox's ball in-behind. It was in the Leeds culture. The heart has to be outside the shirt. There was a great buzz around the city," O'Leary adds. You couldn't wait for the next match to come along. Everybody was amazed at how far we were going. Not dissimilar to Leeds' plight in the time since, Deportivo La Coruna have fallen a long way from their revered standing within Spanish and European football around the turn of the millennium. Chelsea host a resilient man united that are hungry for wins and points .Chelsea also seek maximum points to make sure there secure their champions league position by ensuring that they trash the likes of teams like man united. Ole Gunnar will be looking to prove he is a maestro by demolishing Chelsea using his new arsenal in the likes of ighalo and B Fernandez is imperative to note that predicting a straight win for either of the teams is a tricky prediction but a score margin prediction is a better prediction .I predict more than 2 scores for the game But Pellegrini was rewarded for picking 33-year-old David Martin in goal instead of Roberto as his side held firm under late pressure. It proved an inspired choice as Martin, whose father Alvin is a West Ham legend, made several good saves to keep a clean sheet on his Hammers and Premier League debut. The visitors also thought they had gone 2-0 up after 71 minutes, but Michail Antonio's goal was ruled out for handball. Posted at 67' Alex Pritchard (Huddersfield Town) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, Huddersfield Town. Alex Pritchard replaces Chris Willock. Posted at 64' Stuart Dallas (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 64' Foul by Chris Willock (Huddersfield Town). Posted at 64' Attempt saved. Emile Smith Rowe (Huddersfield Town) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Newcastle have the best goals from set-pieces record in the Premier League. Only one of Norwich's last ten Premier League games saw them score more than one goal. Norwich won the reverse fixture 3-1 when the sides met in August 2019. Newcastle hope to keep up a run of positive results in the top flight this weekend when they host Norwich at St. Tenerife sit on 20th spot right now and is in relegation zone and they managed 20 points so far in this season. They scored 22 goals conceded 27 goals in the process. They have won 2 matches in their last 5 matches and their form is not good. I expect a draw for them here. Now the visitors come here with a terrible run of form, in-fighting and an underwhelming new manager. Everything is falling Sassuolo’s way, while problems continue to mount for the visitors. Kalidou Koulibaly is ruled out, leaving Napoli weakened as they try to end their five-game winless run on the road in Serie A. GAME PREVIEW: Heat will try to extend winning streak vs 5 hours ago — The 23-16 Miami Heat, coming off back to back wins, will look to keep it going against the 16-22 Brooklyn Nets and tie season series 2-2. AS Monaco v Paris Saint-Germain predictions for this Ligue 1 match. The second of this week’s two clashes between these teams takes place in the principality but will we have another epic on our hands? Read on for our free Ligue 1 predictions and betting tips. Haras El hodood have remained undefeated in this season. They have won 2 and drawn 4 of them. But they were unable to win any of their home matches. They sit on 6th spot right now and scored 7 goals while conceding 5 goals. Theur last win came against Misr Al maqasa where they won by 2-1 goals. I think it's very tempting to link it to the Cheltenham Festival," he said. Really, from a health point of view, [it] should have been stopped in advance. Government data shows there have been 972 cases of the virus in Gloucestershire, and 147 people have died. A number of high-profile attendees have reported symptoms - including West Bromwich Albion player Charlie Austin, comedian Lee Mack and Gold Cup-winning jockey Andrew Thornton. Adama Traoré replaces Rúben Neves. Posted at 61' Attempt missed. João Moutinho (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Posted at 58' Attempt missed. Yves Bissouma (Brighton and Hove Albion) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Assisted by Solly March. Assisted by Daniel Agyei. SubstitutionPosted at 97' Substitution, Newcastle United. Ciaran Clark replaces Florian Lejeune. Posted at 96' Attempt missed. Liam Kelly (Oxford United) right footed shot from outside the box is too high from a direct free kick. BookingPosted at 95' Florian Lejeune (Newcastle United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 94' Mark Sykes (Oxford United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. The Merseyside club have said "The consultation events are designed for local residents, businesses and fans to learn more and offer their feedback on the club's vision to create a bigger Anfield, which would allow more fans to watch some of Europe's best football in a world-class facility,". Why Arsenal ‘did not appeal’ to Jose Mourinho Jose Mourinho, Head Coach of Tottenham Hotspur during the Tottenham Hotspur training session at Tottenham Hotspur Training Centre on November 20, 2019Getty Images Before the former Chelsea and Manchester United boss decided on Spurs, he had been in talks with Arsenal’s head of football Raul Sanllehi about replacing Unai Emery last month, as the pressure continued to pile onto the Spaniard. The operator of the Premier League's goalline technology system has apologised after an error denied Sheffield United a goal in their 0-0 draw at Aston Villa. Villa goalkeeper Orjan Nyland carried Oliver Norwood's 42nd-minute free-kick over the line. But referee Michael Oliver did not receive a signal to indicate a goal. Hawkeye said it "unreservedly apologises", and acknowledged that the ball had gone over the line. Aged 25, Ronaldo was at his peak. It was part of their Galactico era - Luis Figo, Zinedine Zidane and David Beckham were regulars in the team - and he scored 83 goals in 127 games. Injury and weight problems blighted the end of his time at the Bernabeu, but it was still a very successful signing - not least the iconic hat-trick he scored against Manchester United in the 2003 Champions League quarter-final at Old Trafford. The key questions for 'Project Restart'"I'm not even talking about football at the moment - I'm talking about my family's health," Deeney said on Instagram. If I feel that I'm not looking after my family, then I'm not going to do it. I'm not going to put my family at risk. What are they going to do, take money off me? I've been broke before so it doesn't bother me. They're talking about not playing in front of fans until 2021. Jurgen Klopp described guiding Liverpool to their first league title in 30 years as "more than I ever thought possible". The Reds were confirmed as Premier League champions without kicking a ball on Thursday as Manchester City's 2-1 defeat at Chelsea meant they could no longer be mathematically caught. Liverpool are 23 points clear with seven games remaining. I have no words," Klopp told Sky Sports. Yokary lig is going on today as Altyn Asyr fc is hosting Ahal fc, these rivals have last lock their horns in 2018 where they meet two times and both these games ended with under 2.5 goals so here I think this can happen again. Another match from Ukraine Premier league where I will just bet on goals, what is for me more than ok and real option. So, Karpaty U21 is team who is in last few official duels against this rival played very efficient and with three or more goals. In last official, Karpaty U21 and Oleksandriya U21 are played 3-1, while in few earlier duels, this rivals are played 1-2, 1-4 and similar. I just believe that this two rivals will be play very efficient duel and that is more than ok and real option, as I said before. Odds are not so big, but never mind. I am going with bayer Leverkusen win in this fixture. Bayer Leverkusen find themselves in 5th in the table and are 2 points from the champion league qualification spots. At home they have managed to win 7 and drawn 4 of the 15 games played with them scoring 28 and conceding 21 goals. They have won 3 and drawn 1 of the last 5 I like the odds for the home win to happen here as the hosts at the start of this season won 2-0 away from home at Sutton which recently has been quite poor in their away games for example losing at 6th league club Billericay in the cup with no less than 4-2, but also losing games in the league on the road, not that they are much better at home as they are a mere relegation candidate this season. Pep Guardiola says it is "not true" he has a contract clause allowing him to leave Manchester City next summer. The manager, 48, has won two Premier League titles since joining City in 2016, and is contracted to 2021. He completed an unprecedented domestic treble last season, but City are now 14 points behind leaders Liverpool. Responding to reports of a contract clause, Guardiola said: "No. It is not true. Brooklyn Nets (@BrooklynNets) / X Brooklyn Nets · @BrooklynNets. ·. 3h. Status Report for tonight's game vs. Miami. Status Report graphic for tonight's game vs. Miami OUT: Sharpe - left knee ... Nets 112-97 Heat (Nov 25, 2023) Final Score Nov 25, 2023 — Nets snap three-game skid, beat Heat 112-97 with Miami resting Butler and Adebayo. — Mikal Bridges scored 24 points, Cam Johnson added 19 points ... We're going to back both teams to score here, as it has occurred in four of Dundee's last six home games and in half of the Steelmen's last six away days. We're also going to back a final score of 2-1 to Motherwell, as they have scored an average of 1.66 goals and their hosts have let in an average of 2 in their last five. Luis Enrique resigned from the role in June to spend more time with his daughter Xana after she was diagnosed with cancer, latter passing away in August aged nine. His long-time assistant Moreno succeeded him and helped Spain qualify for Euro 2020 as group winners but had an unceremonious end to his short time as coach and left the role after Spain's 5-0 win over Romania on Nov. Reading is in really good form lately, they have won four rounds in a row, and it was against not weak opponents, in last round they won at away against Fulham, so no doubt, at this moment there is a good atmosphere in the club. Today they will play in front of domestic fans against Nottingham Forest, team from the 4th place at standings. Visitors are also in good for, three victories in a row, gives them a realistic hope to reach a good result from this match. Both coaches wants a victory in this duel, but none of them will play risky, so by my opinion, this duel will ends without a winner. Chinandega had good selection under 20, which was playing quite good at the begin. They were even at the playoff level, but since squad felt apart in the half of the competition, they had to get almost all amateur lineup to finish this league. Heat Strong Bet to Cut Down Nets 4 hours ago — Game: Heat (23-16) vs Nets (16-22) ; Location: Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NY ; Day/Time: Monday, Jan. 15, 7:30 p.m. ET ; Heat vs Nets Live Stream: ... Kristiansund and Stromsgodset will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eliteserien in Norway. Kristiansund this season have the following results: 11W, 8D and 10L. Meanwhile Stromsgodset have 7W, 8D and 14L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Nurnberg played no less than 6 games in a row on the road at this moment with over 3.5 goals being scored in each of those games they only won one of those games but with 4-0 as they are quite attacking minded team on the road even looking for points but so far this season they are more of a relegation candidate than a promotion candidate being far away from the top places in the league but scoring goals problem being their defense is quite soft so will take once more the over 3.5 goals in their game here with the hosts being strong at home. Slovacko and Bohemians meet each other in the Czech liga. Both are mid-table sides and surely it is going to be a close encounter. Slovacko is doing well and only one point behind the championship round places. By winning this clash they can go in the championship places. Slovacko had a 1-1 draw to Opava in last week. You could have a story every day. He is great company, lovely fellow and the type of person you want to be around. Favourite international moment? England beat Germany 5-1 in a World Cup qualifier back in 2001"I think my best moment would have to be going back to 2001 when we beat Germany 5-1 - that is the go to game and the memory for me where that team performed at the level it probably should have. England and Manchester United's record-breaking goalscorer Wayne Rooney says he should have scored more career goals despite not being a "natural" finisher. Rooney scored 253 goals to break Sir Bobby Charlton's all-time record at United, before also surpassing the latter's England tally with 53. Writing in his Sunday Times column, the 34-year-old said: "This might surprise you, but I'm not a natural goalscorer. Second meeting in the league between Osasuna and Espanyol. The first meeting played earlier in the season went to Osasuna's favor with 4-2 away against Espanyol. Now maybe the circumstances are different where Osasuna has 1-0-4 on five recent matches and Espanyol has started to play good. For visitors, it is important to pick every single point that is offered. Here's what some of the other Premier League managers had to say:Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp: "From a personal point of view, I'm happy Manchester City can play in next season's Champions League, because if they have 12 games less, I don't see any chance for any other teams in the Premier League. I don't wish anything bad on anyone but I don't think it was a good day for football. Financial Fair Play (FFP) is a good idea and it is there to protect teams and the competition. Ultimately, anything but a comfortable Roma win would be a huge surprise. They are the only side with any competitive need for the points and by far a stronger outfit man for man, they shouldn't have any issues in securing victory. Wales will visit the Netherlands for a friendly match ahead of their opening Euro 2020 fixture in Azerbaijan. Ryan Giggs' side will face the Netherlands - who have also qualified for Euro 2020 - on Saturday, 6 June, in Rotterdam in their final warm-up game. Giggs expects to arrange another warm-up friendly ahead of their opening game of the tournament against Switzerland in Baku on 13 June. We're going to get two friendlies before," Giggs said.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page