top of page

Professional Group

Public·81 members

[[TV#](((] Athletic Bilbao v Alavés live watch 16 January 2024

1 hour ago — [STREAMING@@]==]] Athletic Bilbao VS Alavés live watch 16 January 2024 Athletic Club vs Deportivo Alavés - January 16, 2024 - Live Streaming ...

Athletic Bilbao vs Deportivo Alaves Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. *To watch, you must have a funded account or a placed bet within the last ... Matic to Inter? Nemanja Matic will reportedly leave Manchester United this January with Inter keen to reunite the midfielder with boss Antonio Conte, the Telegraph reports. Conte and Matic worked together at Chelsea, and now the Serbian is looking for a move away from United after falling down the pecking order at Old Trafford. Odds are excellent for the over 3.5 goals mainly because Feyenoord is not having the best of seasons this despite winning their last two league games winning first with 3-0 away at Venlo and last round with 3-2 at home with Waalwijk their defense is quite weak but they are better at scoring goals compared to last season, this while Groningen has 4 wins in a row at home at this moment scoring 9 goals total, and I see it likely there should be a couple of goals scored in this one while the winner I can not really predict here. It's not time to hit the panic button by any means and the hosts are now 7 points clear of danger but the fact they've now lost 3 of their last 4 matches does have to be a concern. To have any chance of taking something from a clash with River, Newell's will have to be at their best but having also failed to score in all of said 3 defeats, it remains to be seen if the hosts will be able to give the visitors much to think about. Managers sometimes leave a club and go back - but now it is not in my hands. I love Tottenham. I love the fans, I love the players, I love the club, the staff. When you leave a club, you always want them to win games because that means that the team is alive, that it is prepared to compete. For different reasons you split, but we are people that always want the best. I am happy that they are winning games because that love is never going to change. In addition to the above, Eintracht have failed to keep a single clean sheet away from home this season. Both teams have scored in six of their eight Bundesliga away games. Furthermore, Eintracht have seen over 2.5 goals in eight of their last 10 Bundesliga away games. They go into the weekend in eighth place and that is four places and the same number of points above their opponents. Parma are in good form at present with only one loss in their last six league games. That defeat was a home loss to Verona who have won three of their last four league matches, so not a disgrace to lose to them. Barcelona drew 2-2 at Real Sociedad at the weekend, trailing 1-0 but also leading 2-1. The Spanish champions are undefeated in their last nine games and the weekend draw ended a run of eight successive wins. Home form has seen Barcelona without a defeat in their last 19 home league matches with the last 14 all ending in victories. Meanwhile, Ancelotti tweaked the side, introduced more rotation and led them to another second place last season but the spark had already gone. This season has seen them implode. From a certain point of view, it's about the three points as always," said Sarri after Juventus steamrollered AS Roma 3-1 in the Coppa Italia quarter-final on Wednesday. The footballs were disinfected by ball boys and left in certain spots around the pitch, rather than handing them directly to the players. Even goal celebrations were mostly done without embracing, although Pavard hugged David Alaba after his late goal. Benjamin Pavard hugged David Alaba after scoring - which went against Bundesliga guidelinesPlayers and coaches were quarantined in their team hotels this week, undergoing regular coronavirus testing and only leaving to go to training together. He was urging calm in the first half when Spurs were over-anxious, but also turning to Sacramento in fury gesturing about the lack of communication between goalkeeper Paulo Gazzaniga and defender Davinson Sanchez. Did you know. This was the first time a team managed by Jose Mourinho had come from two goals down to win in a Champions League game - he had lost the previous 13 games in which his side had been two or more goals behindAfter the break, Mourinho and his team were transformed. Inter Milan want to sign Manchester United forward Alexis Sanchez on a permanent deal. The Chile striker, 31, has impressed during his loan spell in Italy and scored his third goal in eight games during Saturday’s 3-0 win at Genoa. Sanchez was involved again on Tuesday night as Inter maintained their push to finish second in Serie A with a 2-0 win over Napoli. Inter have not finished in Serie A's top three since 2011. But it was the defensive unit who stood firm when Rangers threw everything at them late on. Clark made some wonderful saves but centre-backs McCart and Kerr would not fold, with McCart just edging his team-mate for the award. I'm not shocked & surprised' - reactionSt Johnstone manager Tommy Wright: "The players gave everything. While some clubs have opted to use that scheme, a number have taken other steps to reduce their costs while football is suspended during the pandemic. Players at Championship leaders Leeds United have already volunteered to take a wage deferral while Birmingham City players who earn more than £6,000 a week have been asked to take a 50% cut for the next four months. In Europe, Barcelona players have taken a 70% pay cut while Juventus players and manager Maurizio Sarri have agreed to freeze their pay for four months. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Michail Antonio (West Ham United). Posted at 90'+4' Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Ryan Fredericks. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt blocked. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 90'+3' Offside, West Ham United. Pablo Fornals tries a through ball, but Sébastien Haller is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 88' Substitution, Arsenal. Lawro's prediction: 1-1Nathan's prediction: I actually have this weird feeling Arsenal will nick it, but I can't really go against Liverpool. Villa lost home and away to the Reds but gave a good account of ourselves in both games, and were 1-0 up after 86 minutes at Villa Park in November before losing 2-1. One of my best mates is a Liverpool fan and I was hammering him with texts the whole game, until the very end. Borussia Dortmund wonderkids Jadon Sancho and Erling Braut Haaland scored again as they beat Eintracht Frankfurt to move up to second in the Bundesliga. Lukasz Piszczek fired Dortmund into the lead with a fine 20-yard strike. England's Sancho expertly controlled Axel Witsel's pass out to the left wing, cut inside and slammed a low shot into the bottom corner. Fellow teenager Haaland tapped home from six yards out before Raphael Guerreiro blasted in a fourth. Monterrey are yet to play a game liga MX clausura but looking at their last 5 games they managed 4 wins in the last 5 Apertura and only drawing one games. They last defeat was against Liverpool in the club world cup with a well fought 2-1 loss to them. The visitors come into this clash on the verge of the playoff spot in the second tier, but they’ve certainly had a mixed season. Taking six wins and five draws from 15 matches isn’t the worst return, but the visitors have an odd split of results. They’ve claimed a huge 70% of their points at home this season, with just 39% of their goals coming on the road. To get to the quarter finals of the cup, Schalke saw off Hertha Berlin 3-2 in extra time as Bayern were 4-3 winners over Hoffenheim. They go to this game without a goal in their last three matches and have no win in the last four matches, while their only win in the last seven matches, came in extra time. Posted at 84' Attempt saved. Gavin Massey (Wigan Athletic) header from the centre of the box is saved in the top right corner. Assisted by Gary Roberts with a cross. Posted at 83' Attempt blocked. Kyle Edwards (West Bromwich Albion) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Conor Townsend. BookingPosted at 82' Gavin Massey (Wigan Athletic) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 82' Filip Krovinovic (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half. The visitors have a pretty poor record when it comes to keeping the ball out of the back of their net and they have conceded 33 times in their 24 games. However, they have scored 31 times and go into this match full of confidence following a 4-1 win away at Oldham and a 3-1 at home to Crewe. With a decent away record to boot, they will be expecting to return home with the three points following the conclusion of this fixture. ▶️ Athletic Bilbao vs CD Alaves Live Stream & on TV, Check how to watch Athletic Bilbao vs CD Alaves live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. The Colombia winger's displays convinced Chelsea to splash an initial £23. Stamford Bridge the following year. A success it was not. The pace and trickery seen at the World Cup rarely materialised in the Premier League and, after just 13 league appearances, he left in August 2015 for Juventus on loan, later making the move to Italy permanent. Jan 2011: Andy Carroll - Newcastle to Liverpool (£35m) Andy Carroll was signed to speahead the Liverpool attack alongside Luis SuarezIt might be hard to imagine these days that Andy Carroll once commanded such a sizeable fee but in the early 2010s the lanky striker was in deadly form for his hometown club Newcastle. Allen, 29, played a key role in helping Wales to the semi-finals of Euro 2016. Stoke manager Michael O'Neill confirmed the news. He's ruptured his Achilles, he had to be helped off at half time," he told BBC Radio Stoke. You fear the worst, you hope for the player it is not the case, but the news is not what we hoped for and he will need surgery this week. It's a huge loss, he's a terrific player and a terrific lad. Former Liverpool and England captain Steven Gerrard is the latest Premier League legend to reveal all to Match of the Day's Top 10 podcast. The current Rangers boss retired as a player in 2016 after more than 850 appearances spread over a 19-year career. Gerrard won the Champions League, FA Cup and League Cup at Liverpool but a Premier League title eluded him. The 40-year-old said seeing his former side crowned champions recently helped bury a few demons, but admitted it still gave him mixed feelings after missing out on league success himself. In the 'Correct Score' market, a 2-2 draw appeals. Both teams look closely matched in the final third, while both are no strangers to scoring and conceding twice at the same time. Between them, the pair have conceded exactly twice in seven of their combined 13 respective home and away games. Eight minutes later, Virgil Van Dijk passed into an enormous gap between Simpson and Jack Stacey, enabling Mane to run through on goal and steer the ball inside Aaron Ramsdale's left hand post. James Milner made a brilliant goal-saving clearance in the second half to deny Fraser and the relegation-haunted visitors, who may have grabbed a late equaliser had Wilson not got his feet muddled up with the goal agape after Nathan Ake's square-pass left him with an open goal. Liverpool were lax in many instances and made many uncharacteristic mistakes - it happens, they are great but not without weakness. However, Tottenham Hotspur capitalised on none of them. Ergo, Tottenham lost. Had Giovani Lo Celso not passed up a presentable chance late on, though, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club - To Dare Is To Do, and all that - would have come away from the match with a draw, which, in today's money, is a win against the greatest team to ever kick a ball ever. Constantin has employed around 40 coaches since he took over the club in 2003, including himself for a short stint. Sion were kicked out of the Europa League in 2011 for fielding an ineligible player and banned from European football for a year in 2018 over a transfer debt with another club. In the same year Constantin was banned for 14 months, later reduced to nine, for slapping a television pundit. CBS has been incredibly supportive," she said. But to answer these questions I really need to have a printout of a schedule in front of me that's been blessed by the owners and seen by CBS. Baird said she was not the only leader navigating the crisis without a playbook to guide her but said she strives to be a steady hand amid the uncertainty. Earlier this year, FIFA president Gianni Infantino looked into the possibility of changing the structure of the tournament, exploring the idea of an expanded 48-team event, with hosting shared by other countries in the region, an idea eventually ruled out on logistical grounds. But Al Thawadi believes the tournament will, in any case, be the first World Cup that is accessible to the entire Arab world. [[[STREAMING@@]==]] Athletic Bilbao VS Alavés live watch 16 1 hour ago — [STREAMING@@]==]] Athletic Bilbao VS Alavés live watch 16 January 2024 Athletic Club vs Deportivo Alavés - January 16, 2024 - Live Streaming ... Defending champions Manchester City are 14 points behind Premier League leaders LiverpoolDespite struggling in the league this season, City are already through to the knockout stages of the Champions League ahead of Wednesday's final group game against Dinamo Zagreb. They play Oxford United of League One in the Carabao Cup quarter-finals later this month and are bidding to win that competition for a third successive season. Subs - Vazquez 5, Jovic 3, Valverde 5. KEY MOMENTS 13’ GOOOOOOOO… NO! Real Madrid think they have taken the lead and it's Casemiro! The freekick from Kroos was floated to the back post, the Brazilian midfielder got up highest and headed into the back of the net! However, replays show that Casemiro was marginally offside and Real Valladolid survive. West Ham have won only three of 11 home games this season and Moyes said only positive results will lift the mood. I understand lots of things at the club but the best thing I would like to do is give them a team, one they can be proud of," he said. I want the fans to stay right behind the players. I think the football manager can ease any of the burdens on the owners by their team's performance. Athletic Bilbao vs Alaves Full Match Replay - Copa del Rey 8 hours ago — Website provides TV and livestream sport schedules with broadcasting channel details. Check where you can watch your favorite game live! The Warm-Up has a solution that *might* see the tournaments concluded. One that will draw the biggest TV audience. First, UEFA must honour the remaining last 16 ties when the medical advice permits it. Second, they should then invite all eight quarter-finalists to the respective finals. Place eight goals evenly around the pitch and allow each team to field five players. Words like these make the difference. United's new main man spoke of how impressed he has been with the club since joining, hailing the facilities as some of the best in the game. When I arrived for the medicals, everything impressed me,” he said. At the training ground, you can find everything. At Old Trafford you warm up with nobody in the stands, you hear nothing in the tunnel, and then you enter the pitch and you hear an incredible noise. Had any of those sides been scheduled to play in the first weekend of the winter break, they would have had two full weeks off. It's a ridiculous situation," said Bruce. You're supposed to have a week off then all of a sudden they've shoved replays in there. What's the point?" Media playback is not supported on this device Highlights: Southampton 1-1 Tottenham When else could the replays be?It is understood the FA is committed to working with clubs to maintain a winter break for Premier League teams. Boston have a 20-7 record for the season and are second overall in the Eastern Conference. They come into this game having won three matches in a row and are 7-2 for games played this month. The Celtics are looking to repeat the win they had over the Raptors earlier in the season when winning 112-106. It was not the "La Vecchia Signora" of old but they still had a star-studded line up, including four of the Italian team - captain Fabio Cannavaro, left-back Fabio Grosso, midfielder Mauro Camoranesi and forward Alessandro del Piero - who had won the World Cup four years earlier, as well as France superstar David Trezeguet, who also played in that match. What followed was, in many eyes, the greatest night at the famous old ground. Just as Pompey are strong at home, Rotherham are excellent away and the 19 points on the road they have earned is only second to Ipswich for the best away record in League One. The visitors have scored in 89% of their away matches but at the same time, they have conceded in two thirds of matches on the road. However, they are having an excellent season so far and with three points this Tuesday, they know that it would go a long way to strengthening their promotion bid. I am not the right person to talk about this situation," Silva said. You are asking me and I don't have the answer. Since I joined the club, until my last day I will be professional. Everton have lost eight of their last 11 games and Silva added: "I understand why you ask the questions and if we were winning you would not ask. I am not saying you don't have to put the questions but it is not for me to answer them. Athletic Bilbao - Deportivo Alaves: Live Stream & on TV Where to live stream & watch Athletic Bilbao - Deportivo Alaves on TV: Is it on Prime Video? Discover all live stream & TV options now on JustWatch!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page