top of page

Professional Group

Public·81 members

Live: Congo vs Zambia stream 17 January 2024

Follow the Africa Cup of Nations live Football match between DR Congo and Zambia with Eurosport. The match starts at 8:00 PM on January 17th, 2024.

Copenhagen will take down the away team easily in this game. The away side is having a good winning streak in the last 10 games it played recently. The home side will find it difficult to score against the away team because they will prefer to defend rather than attack to score. Should they make the mistake of tackling they will concede a lot of goals from the away side. Copenhagen will win this game with a 0-2 or 0-1. This will give a 3 point to the away side to increase it's gap from the rest of the teams. Hence it will strike hard to win. Rennes are unbeaten in their last six matches against Bordeaux and both teams have scored in half of those games. The hosts have won five of their last six matches in all competitions and the visitors have lost three of their last six matches in league and cup, so you can see why we have back a home win this weekend. Robin Gosens volleyed the second 12 minutes later and Duvan Zapata converted a penalty, awarded for a tug on Ilicic, just before halftime as Atalanta quickly put Monday's shock home defeat by SPAL behind them. Ilicic was mobbed by his team mates after scoring his stunning freekick effort and, one minute later, completed his hat-trick after getting behind the Torino defence to take his league tally for the season to 13. The result ensures that Liverpool’s lead at the top remains at 10 points. Leicester will now host the league leaders on Boxing Day in a crucial top of the table clash, while Manchester City visit Molineux to face Wolves the following night. Gabriel Jesus, Pep GuardiolaGetty Images TALKING POINT Can either side catch Liverpool? With a game in hand due to their pursuit of the Fifa Club World Cup in Doha, Liverpool’s lead of 10 points over Leicester in second and 11 over Manchester City in third looks ominous. There is no lack of coverage about the dangers of coronavirus nor its contagiousness and while everyone across the world wishes the situation were different, this is simply too big a risk to public health to take. Read the full story United, City, Barca and Real Madrid chase Turkish wonderkid The two Manchester clubs are set to do battle in the transfer market once again, along with Real Madrid, in the chase for Fenerbahce's 16-year-old midfielder Omer Beyaz, according to the Daily Mail. Al Khaleej will host Al Dhafra for this fixture of the league. Both teams are one of the outsiders in this league. Both teams are currently bottom of the table. Also, both teams have a poor results in the last matches. In any case, I expect another one tough match for both sides. I believe, Al Khaleej is worst team in the league. I do not think, the hosts will advantage at home stadium. Also, we have Al Dhafra who's is vulnerable team in the last matches. They have three consecutive losses. Nevertheless, the visitors have a chance to break the poor series. I expect, they will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. Subs - Valverde 7, Jovic 5, Vinicius 5. KEY MOMENTS 29’ Massive save from Courtois! Arambarri must've thought he'd scored! The ball fell to him nicely on the edge of the box, the Getafe man caught it sweetly, but the Real Madrid goalkeeper made the flying stop! 34’ GOAL! Getafe 0-1 Real Madrid: Out of nothing, Real Madrid have taken the lead! Getafe dealt with a freekick, but Mendy's delivery back into the area prompted Soria to come off his line and the goalkeeper was beaten to the ball by Varane who bundles it into the back of the net via his shoulder! A messy goal. Serbian coach on home side could not manage to make it to the title fight in this season, but he still have chance to get among the places, that would qualify Al Gharafa in the AFC Champion league for the next season. Mahrez has a French admirer - Euro Papers Garay one of five Valencia personnel to test positive for coronavirus The players, led by manager Renato Portaluppi, walked out of the tunnel to play Sao Luiz and lined up before the game wearing white masks over their faces. This protest by the players to take the field wearing masks makes implicit our support for the championship to be halted," Paulo Luz, Gremio's director of football, said in quotes reported by Brazilian website UOL. Keep it here for rolling updates. Poch's emotional goodbye Jesus Perez - Pochettino's assistant at Spurs - with a late-night Twitter post that will likely tug on the heartstrings of Tottenham fans. He's posted Pochettino scribbling farewell on the tactics board. Taison gets one-match ban for reacting to racist insults Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Taison was handed a one-match ban on Thursday after he reacted to racist abuse from the crowd during a match against Dynamo Kiev this month. Preston and West Brom will face each other in the upcoming match in the Championship. Preston this season have the following results: 9W, 4D and 5L. Meanwhile West Brom have 11W, 6D and 1L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. I really should not be covering the home win here but odds are high enough to be taken on the DNB on the hosts at 1.73 at this moment as they won 2-0 at home and 5-1 away at Llaneros in the previous round while Caracas struggle with Monagas losing first 3-1 on the road the first leg but winning 2-0 at home and I see a similar scenario a poor first leg here especially since they lost even at home during the season to Lara with no less than 3-0 but just to be safe will cover the draw bet. The Saints are at least clicking up top, with two players in rich form. Southampton's last 10 Premier League goals have been scored by either Danny Ings (6) or James Ward-Prowse (4). The latter has three in his last four appearances, thanks to strong finishing from dead balls. Given that 33% of Norwich’s away goals conceded have come from set-pieces or penalties, we think Ward Prowse is a well priced anytime goalscorer option. Periquitos had a dead rubber fixture against CSKA Moscow to negotiate in midweek (0-1) and in form Betis should arrive at RCDE Stadium feeling much the fresher of the pair and brimming with confidence after landing their third straight La Liga win on Matchday 16. DR Congo vs Zambia live score, H2H and lineups Watch DR Congo vs Zambia and stream ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN & more top channels without cable TV. Cloud DVR included. No installation. Start your free Neymar was sent off late on as Paris St-Germain came from behind to get back to winning ways against Bordeaux. The Ligue 1 leaders drew 4-4 at Amiens last week before losing 2-1 at Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League and fell behind to a Hwang Ui-jo opener. Edinson Cavani replied and Marquinhos' first goal was swiftly cancelled out by Pablo in first half stoppage time. But Marquinhos and Kylian Mbappe then scored in quick succession before Ruben Pardo's late reply gave Bordeaux hope. Posted at 83' Penalty Sheffield Wednesday. Atdhe Nuhiu draws a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 83' Penalty conceded by Tommy Rowe (Bristol City) after a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 82' Corner, Sheffield Wednesday. Conceded by Daniel Bentley. Posted at 82' Attempt saved. Barry Bannan (Sheffield Wednesday) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top right corner. BookingPosted at 81' Kasey Palmer (Bristol City) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. While Arsenal started brightly, familiar defensive failings resurfaced as Teemu Pukki ended his eight-game goal drought with a shot that deflected off Shkodran Mustafi. The hosts' lead only lasted eight minutes though, with Christoph Zimmermann penalised for handball and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang levelling for the visitors with a retaken penalty, after four Norwich players had encroached when his original effort was saved by Tim Krul. Posted at 80' Foul by Felix Klaus (VfL Wolfsburg). SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Borussia Dortmund. Giovanni Reyna replaces Thorgan Hazard. Goal!Posted at 78' Goal! VfL Wolfsburg 0, Borussia Dortmund 2. Achraf Hakimi (Borussia Dortmund) right footed shot from the right side of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Jadon Sancho following a fast break. Posted at 75' Attempt missed. Like Klopp, Werner is wary of getting ahead of himself, even if Pep Guardiola, manager of a Manchester City side that are a distant second, has already accepted defeat in his attempt to win three successive championships. The level of competition in this league is so great eventually you think you are going to have an off day," said Werner. But that hasn't happened yet, which is a great compliment to Jurgen because obviously, the team is playing at peak talent every week. The thing that stood out to me every time I watched Mason was his aggression," Winzar tells BBC Sport. His determination is second to none. Fantastic attitude. He's the best I've seen in all the years I've done it," adds Winzar, now in his 15th year scouting youth football in the south-east for Chelsea. I've seen lots and lots of good players and Mason is the best. When Winzar, who knew Tony Mount from the local non-league scene, approached the youngster's father, however, he was met with caution. DR Congo - Zambia: Live Stream & on TV today Live Streaming​​ You can watch DR Congo vs Zambia live stream here on ScoreBat when an official broadcast is available. We will provide only official live stream ... Relive the action from Leeds against BarnsleyTheir ascent to the Premier League will be confirmed before they play Derby on Sunday if either the Baggies or Brentford, who visit Stoke on Saturday, do not win. Perhaps understandably given the pressure on the match it was not a vintage performance from the hosts, who struggled to match the visitors' intensity and, but for some wasteful finishing, could easily have lost. Bournemouth, at their best, are pleasing on the eye and can pull off the occasional shock as they did in winning at Chelsea in December, but too often they are simply too soft and too easy to score against. And in their first game since the resumption of the Premier League, Bournemouth looked the same old side, one destined for relegation. Howe has had long enough to solve the issues Bournemouth have faced but this game once again illustrated the problems he has failed to solve. Jalapa will face Esteli at home in the final round of the league. Jalapa haven't won in their last four games where they started with their first home loss to Chinandega then drew with Sabanas and diriangen and finally lost away to Managua by six goals. Esteli are a good side who are unbeaten in six of their seven games. Chlef is not favorite here in the match, and relative low place of their rival in the table, is mostly due to play in the African International competition through the season. PAC will go here, in order to try getting up at the league and to make their spread to the leaders less in the next part of the league. Wilbraham, playing for his tenth club, will not be known to most fans of the Premier League and nor will Sheffield Wednesday's 19-year-old defender Osaze Urhoghide. Urhoghide was released at the end of last season by League One AFC Wimbledon having failed to make a single appearance in the third division but after a trial was picked up by Wednesday. At the time of stoppage, Koln were placed 10th in the standings with 32 points and Mainz 15th with 26 points after 25 matches. Koln started the season badly but by the time of stoppage, they had turned the corner and seemed like a real contender for a place in Europe. They wrapped up their matches with a loss to Borussia Monchengladbach, which would be quite understandable given their opponents strength. both teams started this part of the season pretty bad with 2 defeats but that is not a surprise for both because when on one side is overall pretty bad team and they will be very close to relegation zone or in there for the rest of the season and on the other, greuther is much better on the road and that is why I think they will be very close to win this game tonight but I surely wants to secure myself with this handicap because it is really hard to believe that when could win this game at the end Another match for today from Germany Bundesliga where I will bet on goals and I will try that. So, Eintracht is this season team who is at home playing very efficient and probably, they will be on that level in this time. I was enjoy in their duel against Bayern Munich, actual champions, who are they beat at home with even 5-1. In last few matches, this team is every time played with three or more goals and now, surely will be same and this time. Over 3 is, like in match Werder - Schalke, very real option and I will try. At the other end, Zinsberger had kept Kerr out with the Australian through on goal earlier in the second half, but the Gunners defence could not contain her as she muscled her way into the box to find Mjelde to tee up England up for the winner. Clough's female equivalent? Emma Hayes has won two Women's Super League titles and two FA Cups with ChelseaHayes had said she "might be the female equivalent" of the late, great Brian Clough, and she collected the Women's League Cup trophy for the first time in the stadium that the former Nottingham Forest manager called home for the greatest years of his illustrious career. Congo vs Zambia live watch 17 January 2024 3 days ago DR Congo Zambia live score (and video online live stream) starts on 17 Jan 2024 at 20:00 UTC time at Laurent Pokou Stadium stadium, San Pedro city, ... DR Congo vs Zambia Live Score and Live Stream Where to watch? DR Congo vs Zambia live stream. Check where you can watch the game live. Upcoming Fixtures. His light touch, technique, glorious passing and supreme confidence on the ball led former Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson to describe him as arguably the best player to play in Scottish football. He had immense skill, balance, confidence, grace and ability to pass and hold the ball. He was just a fantastic footballer," said Ferguson. But, other than going out of the FA Cup on penalties to landlords Birmingham in February after two tight games at St Andrew's, the 2-1 defeat at Shrewsbury on 14 December was this season's last setback. And they were five points clear at the top, with a game in hand, when football ground to a halt in mid-March. Where next for Coventry City? Coventry previously groundshared at Northampton Town's Sixfields Stadium in 2013-14Coventry's move to St Andrew's was only ever meant to be for a year, in the wake of failing to secure an agreement to remain at the Ricoh Arena, owned by Premiership rugby club Wasps. High-voltage game this challenge between rizespor and konyaspor valid for the maximum Turkish division, in fact the 2 teams find themselves fighting for salvation after a bad start to the season. The guests so far have only obtained 3 wins against 4 draws and 5 defeats while the hosts have one more point thanks to 4 wins 2 draws and 6 defeats. The challenge is made even more electric because both teams lost in the last round so I think a draw can be well accepted by everyone at least to push the relegation spectrum away. The contributions that this initiative will generate will help NHSCT quickly grant funds to the front line to support in a number of ways, including to help enhance the well-being of NHS Staff, volunteers and patients impacted by COVID-19 as well as helping them in their work supporting many other critical areas of need both now and in the longer term. Congo DR vs Zambia Live Streams - Streameast 1 hour ago — Congo vs Zambia live watch 17 January 2024 3 days ago — Below, we'll outline the best live TV streaming services to use to watch the ... DR Congo - Zambia Live - Africa Cup of Nations ... Broadcast 17 January 2024. 7 hours ago — Follow today's live match between RD Congo vs Zambia of Copa África 2023.With score, goals, plays and result. Media playback is not supported on this device FA Cup highlights: Derby County 0-3 Manchester United Key stat: Manchester United are participating in the FA Cup quarter-final for a sixth consecutive season, although they've only progressed to the semi-final in two of the previous five campaigns. Sheffield United (hosting Arsenal, Sunday 13:00 BST)Position - eighth in Premier League. FA Cup winners - 4 times. They both have flaws, but I'd still say Spurs are more solid. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Scotty's prediction: I like Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta; I think he has got some good ideas. He just needs a couple of transfer windows to implement them, but if I were him I would be spending every penny I've got to keep hold of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang because they are never going to attract another player as good as him.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page