top of page

Professional Group

Public·81 members

En Directo: Athletic Bilbao contra Alavés online Las mejores Apuestas en Vivo de toda España | Codere® 16 enero 2024

Experimenta la emoción única de un partido de fútbol en vivo. Siente el ... Club. Noticias. Entradas. Multimedia. Grupos. Experiencias VIP. Preguntas. Contacto.

Apuestas y Pronóstico del Athletic Club vs Alavés 16/01/24 hace 7 horas — Predicciones y pronóstico del partido de fútbol de Copa del Rey Athletic Club vs Alavés 16/01/24 con los mejores consejos de cuotas y ... Joe Aribo (Rangers) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Ryan Kent with a cross. Posted at 64' Brian Easton (Hamilton Academical) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 64' Foul by Alfredo Morelos (Rangers). Posted at 58' Corner, Rangers. Conceded by Aaron McGowan. Posted at 58' Foul by Lewis Smith (Hamilton Academical). Posted at 58' Borna Barisic (Rangers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. James Ward-Prowse (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top left corner. BookingPosted at 90'+2' Max Aarons (Norwich City) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Max Aarons (Norwich City). Posted at 90'+2' Nathan Tella (Southampton) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+1' Timm Klose (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. F. Amager and Skive will face each other in the upcoming match in the First division in Denmark. F. Amager this season have the following results: 8W, 7D and 9L. Meanwhile Skive have 8W, 7D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Athletic Bilbao en directo online, partidos en TV hoy Athletic Bilbao en Vivo. Abajo puedes encontrar donde puedes ver en directo Athletic Bilbao vs CD Alaves. Publi. 0:00:00. bet365. Live streaming available. 1 ... Feyenoord have won three of their last six games against Zwolle and over 2.5 goals have been produced in five of the pairs’ last six encounters, so you can start to see just why we have backed a home win and over 2.5 goals this weekend. Brommapojkarna is currently in a better form than Tegs Thoren ff at this time of the season. Specifically, Brommapojkarna has won the last 4/5 matches at home, winning the last 7/10 matches. And Tegs Thoren ff has lost the last 6/9 matches away from home, not winning the last 5/7 matches away. Therefore Brommapojkarna will likely win against Tegs Thoren ff in this confrontation. Brommapojkarna didn't win the last 7/10 matches, didn't win the last 3/5 matches. At home Brommapojkarna did not win the last 7/10 matches, did not win the last 3/5 matches. VAR overruled the linesman and Chelsea, some of whose players stopped when the flag was raised, had to suffer for his mistake. Nevertheless Bournemouth, who have been devastated by injury, deserved this victory. Meanwhile, Frank Lampard should take caution and not be too hard on his early-season overachievers. Chelsea are fourth in the table and in the last 16 of the Champions League. They may have dropped a few points along the way but they are punching above their weight. They head to the Camp Nou on a run of four consecutive league wins, sitting comfortably in third place, three points above Atletico Madrid, seven behind second-placed Barca and 10 adrift of leaders Real Madrid. Last week they enjoyed a resounding 3-0 win over Valencia, who had no shots on target and did not even win a corner. Leicester saw their unlikely challenge for the Premier League title hit a bump in the road on Saturday as they were beaten 3-1 in an enthralling clash at the Etihad Stadium. Despite this defeat, they remain Liverpool’s closest contenders, sitting 10 points behind the runaway leaders and a point ahead of Manchester City below them. But just to get that final phone call and confirmation of our promotion was fantastic. We'd love to have an open top bus but, at the minute, we know we have to hold back. Maybe it might happen some time in the future. Boddy added: "Normally you'd have an open top bus parade, but we're going to have an online party instead. It has all been a bit surreal. There were not really any raised voices in Tuesday's meeting. Matej Vydra's goal on the hour mark gave Burnley a 2-1 victory over Southampton in their Premier League clash at St Mary's Stadium. Ashley Westwood gave the visitors the lead in just the second minute of the match, only for Danny Ings to respond midway through the first half. Southampton's English striker Danny Ings celebrates scoring his team's first goal during the English Premier League football match between Southampton and Burnley at St Mary's StadiumGetty Images But Southampton could not kick on and Vydra pounced in the 60th minute to grab all three points for his side. Conor Townsend scored the winner in a 1-0 win at London Stadium, and the side negotiated the loss of Semi Ajayi for a second yellow. Barnsley were victims of another upset when League One side Portsmouth hit four goals to the Yorkshire side's two, with the goals for the home side coming from Christian Burgess, Ronan Curtis, John Marquis and Ben Cose. If you don't get details right in big games, you're going to drop points. At times we have played really well this season. As a group we need to find more consistency. Willian in the goals all year round - the statsWest Ham ended a 20-game losing run when conceding the first goal in Premier League fixtures, with this the first time they avoided defeat after conceding first in the competition since February 2019 - a 3-1 win over Fulham. Liverpool’s 4-0 demolition of Leicester on Boxing Day saw them take one step closer to their long standing dream of winning the Premier League title, and their opponents on Sunday dragged Liverpool another step along that path on Friday with a stunning comeback against Manchester City. He bought the ground back himself and relieved Leeds of a punitive rent. It made supporters feel their club was coming back to them. It took a while for things to settle. After Monk's departure, the Thomas Christiansen experiment that started so well self-combusted. Heckingbottom came and went in a season sandwiched by the controversies around a new badge design and a post-season trip to Myanmar. A mid-table finish was 15 points less than the previous campaign. After the thrashing at Etihad Stadium, boss Jurgen Klopp said that his side had not lost any focus after achieving their main objective, but they were distinctly below par in a scrappy opening half against Villa. After being given a guard of honour by the visitors before kick-off, Liverpool struggled to get into any sort of rhythm and did not register a first shot on target until shortly before half-time when Mane's snapshot was comfortably saved by former Reds keeper Pepe Reina. It went wrong for them in their opening game away to France and they can't afford another defeat in Scotland. The Calcutta Cup is at stake in this game and it's Scotland who are the holders. They beat England at home in 2018 and then had that incredible comeback at Twickenham last year to grab a 36-36 draw. Copa del Rey ... contra el Alavés en dieciseisavos de final El sorteo de la tercera ronda de la Copa del Rey de fútbol ha hecho un homenaje al Athletic Club de Bilbao por sus ... Assisted by Harry Maguire. Posted at 65' Ashley Young (Manchester United) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 65' Foul by Rúben Vinagre (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Leicester qualified comfortably for the FA Cup fourth round as they proved too good for Championship Wigan Athletic. The Latics, who won the cup in 2013, fell behind when Tom Pearce scored an own goal on his Wigan debut, steering the ball past team-mate David Marshall. Página web oficial del Sevilla Fútbol Club - Sevilla FC Website Bienvenidos a la web oficial del Sevilla Fútbol Club, heptacampeón de la UEFA Europa League,donde podréis encontrar todas las noticias, entradas y mucho ... Enfrentamientos y resultados de Alavés vs Athletic Club Consulta los resultados de Alavés vs Athletic Club, historial de enfrentamientos (H2H), últimos resultados, noticias y más información en Flashscore. Gladbach’s home games produce an average of 4.00 total goals and 62% of the host’s home games have produced over 3.5 goals. Both teams scored in 88% of Gladbach’s home games as well as in 57% of Paderborn’s away games this season. Gladbach have only kept clean sheets in 12% of their home games so far and 25% of the host’s home games have produced exactly 4 goals, with a majority of their wins this season (6 wins) being obtained by a margin of 2 goals or more. Is there anything we don't use Zoom for at the minute?Thanks to a virtual grandstand at AGF Aarhus, fans of the Danish Superliga side were able to watch their season-opener against Randers despite restrictions from the coronavirus pandemic. Three giant screens were joined together to allow fans to show their support - and let the players hear them - during Thursday's game. The match proved too much for some fans. Partidos Real Sociedad - Con Juanjo Lusa Alavés-Athletic · Osasuna-Real Sociedad · San Blas · Carnavales Bilbao. Anterior Así narró Juanjo Lusa el gol de Martín Zubimendi contra el Alavés. 03 de ... History isn’t on Chelsea’s side here either. The Blues have lost eight of their last nine Premier League away games against the traditional Big Six, and they have won just two of their last 13 away league games against Spurs. Not only that, but Jose Mourinho has won 12 and drawn one of his 13 competitive home games against teams he’s previously managed, including three victories at home to Chelsea. They have failed to score in just two of the last 11 home matches. In the Premier League, Leicester have the third best scoring record, with 46 goals and the second best defensive record, having scored 19. They have two wins in their last five league matches and are winless in the last two league games at home. One aspect of Ipswich's game, especially on the road, that is encouraging ahead of this match is their ability to score goals. Even during their slump, they scored goals away from home, notching four in their last two. They've only failed to score twice away from home this term. Both of these teams lost before the international break against well established Eredivisie sides and will be looking at Sunday’s clash as a great opportunity to add a much needed three points to their season’s tally. Dinamo is very good in attack as it has not been a problem for them lately but defense is a real issue they scored 2 goals at weak defense but only drew 2-2, they scored 2 goals last round at Hermannstadt but lost 4-2 and those two are just relegation candidates really, while at home they conceded a really cheap goal from Chindia but won 4-1. And Sepsis is actually stronger than their current league placement shows and if I were to say which side has better players I would say Sepsis has. I believe in very good football in this match from Champions league and probably at least three goals. So, it is pretty clear that Liverpool at Anfield is playing amazing in last few seasons and they can beat any rival. In first match against Napoli, they are lost in Italy 2-0, but this time, I expect home win and probably plenty of goals. Napoli is have financial problems, at least I was read few texts about that, and that is reason why they are without win in last few matches. I see here, as I said before, home win and goals. Time will tell if the industrious Ndidi is the next N'Golo Kante but the 22-year-old already leads Europe's major leagues in tackles and interceptions, giving the defence more room to breathe and prepare for dangerous situations. Talk of a title challenge this season may be premature, with leaders Liverpool eight points clear of the Foxes, but Rodgers' miserly defence has laid the foundations for a top-four finish. Deportivo Alavés: partido en streaming y en TV | Horarios Eventos en directo y próximos eventos. Copa del Rey. (Octavos de final). 16 ene21:00. Athletic Bilbao Deportivo Alavés Athletic Bilbao vs. Deportivo Alavés. Southampton have been impressive since they returned from the break, earning four points against the two Manchester giants. While they are the favourites to win this match, Bournemouth have upped their efforts in recent outings. We expect an open match with at least three goals. Rapid has just 2 wins at home where they are 2-4-3 this season but one of those wins was easy enough with Admiral at the start of this season winning with no less than 5-0, and here comes the good part, Rapid is much stronger on the road actually where they only lost to Salzburg pretty hard too with 3-2, have a 6-1-1 record on the road and even smashed strong 2nd placed LASK Linz with 4-0 in their last away game. Trust in Solskjaer - analysis Youngest Manchester United players to score two or more goals in a European gameBBC Sport football writer Simon StoneWhen Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said during Manchester United's pre-season tour of Australia and Asia that Mason Greenwood was one of the best finishers he had seen, the travelling media took his comments with a pinch of salt. It also seemed a bit weird when Solskjaer decided to keep Greenwood while letting Alexis Sanchez and Romelu Lukaku join Inter Milan. Genoa and Sassuolo will face each other in the upcoming match in the Serie A. Genoa this season have the following results: 2W, 5D and 10L. Meanwhile Sassuolo have 5W, 4D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Gutierrez, who was appointed in November, told the club's radio station UDA Radio: "If someone finds an image of me, with the players or alone, in a nightclub in Almeria, I submit my resignation and, not only that, but all the money that Almeria has paid me I return it. It is very painful that just because someone says that it is a rumour, it already goes viral throughout Spain and goes out everywhere. The illness has caused almost 1000 deaths in China, with a further 40,000 cases reported worldwide and the UK government has described it as a "serious and imminent threat" to public health. Alli posted a video of himself wearing a surgical mask in an airport lounge before turning the camera and zooming in on a man of Asian appearance and zooming in on a bottle of antiseptic hand wash. I tried to be honest and answer the question but I don't think about what they have to do, it's not my business. My business is to prepare my team better every day. When they decide to play these games, and the other games, we do it. Though City are still competing on four fronts, their grip on the Premier League title looks to be slipping away with Liverpool 16 points clear at the top with a game in hand. Leeds were able to win last time but luckily as they managed to win on last minutes of the game. Tonight playing against a stronger side I don not know if they can repeat the prowess. Reading has not been on their best form for quite a while now but they are still a team strong at home. Leeds has many difficulties to score and I think we will notice it tonight. Reading won their last 3 games at home and Leads only won 1 out of the last 5 games away. Tonight I think the draw has value n Deportivo Alavés vs Athletic Club Las mejores competiciones y disciplinas deportivas en directo. ¡Entra y disfruta! I think he has the feeling that the club does have a good future," Watzke told BBC Sport. In my opinion, I don't think he wants to leave. It's not clear what will happen. We have a very confidential relationship between us and him and his agents. We will discuss it. However, Watzke did insist that Dortmund, who have been forced to sell numerous star players over the past decade, will not be tempted to cash in on Sancho for the sake of earning extra money. A win over Aston Villa will see them win this competition for the third year in a row. Their Premier League title may be almost lost but there's still the chance of a treble of EFL Cup, FA Cup and Champions League. That wouldn't be too bad a season! City have won their last three games and wins at Leicester and Real Madrid show what form they are in. In our last five games at home we got one draw and conceded three goals in our last three. I am more worried about that," said the Chilean. Some people within the club believe Pellegrini, 66, could lose his job if the Hammers are beaten at St Mary's. However, the club have repeatedly stressed they like to honour contracts, and the deal Pellegrini signed in May 2018 does not expire until 2021. Ljungberg working on 'game-by-game basis'Football Daily: Ljungberg's Arsenal pull three points out of the bagThe Hammers have spent all but one season in the top flight since 2005. We will play a new pick for this much and can we play this best new chance for our pick play at the match now what can get to our order a new points for this our pick where we play. We will play the pick over from 2.50 goals what be a best chance for us get a new 8 points for our play at the mach. The home team have a good chance play and get a win and with this we can look get a secure win and see this three goals at this mach, happy and Joy! It was a really difficult game," Saint-Maximin told Sky Sports. The team played great against West Brom in the FA Cup (in midweek) and we have followed that up against Southampton. It's difficult in the head when you get a lot of chances and don't score. We kept going and I had one opportunity. We now have 35 points and that's really good because our next game is at home. Pogba has played only eight times this season after having surgery in the autumn to correct an ankle problem. The 26-year-old's comeback was then delayed by illness, meaning he did not resume training until mid-December. The former Juventus midfielder made substitute appearances against Watford and Newcastle before being rested for Saturday's win at Burnley. Solskjaer said last month that Pogba would not be sold in January. We need more like him, and fast. He can give all South Asian communities a sense of pride and belonging in an arena where I currently believe there is a disconnect. Singh, who supported Chelsea growing up, and his brother - a Manchester United fan - used to get up at 3am in New Zealand to watch games in the English top flight. Rihal says he "selfishly" hopes Singh will eventually play in the Premier League in what could be a "watershed moment for British Asians" to "send a clear message to all those over the years who have doubted the capabilities of the community". Assisted by Vivianne Miedema. SubstitutionPosted at 57' Substitution, Bristol City Women. Maisy Collis replaces Flo Allen. Goal!Posted at 56' Goal! Arsenal Women 8, Bristol City Women 0. Vivianne Miedema (Arsenal Women) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Lisa Evans. Goal!Posted at 54' Goal! Arsenal Women 7, Bristol City Women 0. Jordan Nobbs (Arsenal Women) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Meanwhile, Cagliari’s big failure last time out was their inability to get a second goal. The visitors were let down by their forward line, which has mostly delivered so far. With 32 goals in 16 games, Cagliari are clearly creative, while they’ve scored twice in each of their last three trips. They’ve already scored 22 times against opponents from the bottom 10, so we are backing over 1.5 Cagliari goals here. Converted winger Son Heung-min has carried the attack to great effect when Kane has been injured in the past, but he is not, according to Mourinho, a real striker. Son is not a striker. Danny Rose can play right wing but he's a left back. Simple as that. Davinson Sanchez can play centre forward tomorrow but he's a central defender," Mourinho told reporters at Tottenham's training ground. The striker's first goal of the season helped Everton break their run of being winless in 35 outings when they have conceded the opening goal. The fact they found a way to win this fixture points to a steeliness that seems to have arrived since Ancelotti took charge. The Toffees have now lost just once in seven league games - against champions Manchester City - under the Italian.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page