top of page

Professional Group

Public·81 members

[[[WATCH TV-]]+++] Stream: Beşiktaş - Eyüpspor Live 16 January 2024

You can watch Besiktas vs Eyupspor live stream here on ScoreBat when an official broadcast is available. We will provide only official live stream strictly from ...

Real and Atletico each ended last season empty-handed and would not have qualified for the competition under its previous format as a season curtain-raiser between the Spanish champions and the Copa del Rey winners. But both sides earned invites in a radical shake-up by the Spanish soccer federation, who will pocket a reported 120 million euros in a three-year deal to hold the competition in Saudi Arabia. Optimism was high after Saturday's win against Tottenham put them back in control of their top-four destiny but the ominous opening minutes here put a stop to all that. Bayern may not have scored but the manner in which they delivered early dominance flagged up that this was going to be a very long night for Lampard and his players. Stamford Bridge sensed it. Chelsea sensed it. They would not be able to keep Bayern at bay. So what else did they talk about?Whether being hyped so young helped or hindered himWalcott, then a raw 17-year-old, was named in England's 2006 World Cup squad by Sven-Goran Eriksson. I had to grow up pretty fast in a man's game," says Walcott, whose most recent club appearances had been for Southampton in the Championship. Speaking about his World Cup experience he says he was constantly thinking, 'what am I doing here?'Walcott took a camcorder with him to Germany and says he was "a bit like a tourist" as he filmed "any old rubbish". It also warned that, in addition to the penalties payable to broadcasters, hundreds of millions of pounds could be lost in sponsorship and matchday revenue because the season has been suspended. The Premier League announced on Friday that it would ask players to take a 30% pay cut in order to protect jobs. There are issues to be sorted out, though, as the PFA and leading agents think wage deferrals rather than cuts are preferable at this stage. Grenoble is also trying to get into a playoff zone and if they want to do it they surely needs to win games at home versus opponents like chatearoux, visitors somehow beat the lens in last round and which is even more surprising their pretty bad offense scored 3 goals, and I m sure tonight they can't score more than one and even that one goal is questionable, on the other hand Grenoble finally managed to get a victory at home and overall they are in very good shape so I think they are pretty huge favorites to win this game tonight The Gunners have won three of their four games in this group and have a healthy four point lead over Standard Liege, who they travel to in their last match. A win for Arsenal will take them into the last 32 and perhaps take a bit of the pressure off manager Unai Emery. Arsenal have gone six league and cup games without a win but over 90 minutes, they have drawn five of them including a 5-5 draw at Anfield in the Carabao Cup. VVV haven’t drawn at home this season and Zwolle are yet to draw on the road and the hosts have scored 10 goals at home this season, while the visitors have only scored 5 goals on the road. Zwolle are yet to keep a single clean sheet away from home and VVV have only failed to score in 38% of their matches this season, and the visitors have lost-to-nil in 62% of their away games while a majority of VVV’s wins this season have been obtained with a one-goal margin (3 wins). “Juventus” without much sophistication leads in the standings of the championship of Italy. All victories are given to them with difficulty and for the most part with a difference of only one ball. “Atalanta” is just the opposite of “Juve”, if it wins, it is devastating, but it also loses with a roar. Fun or pragmatism? We will find out already this Saturday. Almost all the players of the basics of “Juve” were involved in the matches of national teams. Of course, this will leave its mark on the match. Moreover, “Atlanta” released its players, which means that in the first half of the game the teams will look for their rhythm, recall old connections. This season, Atlanta is no longer so confident, Juventus must win. Not happy with that? Tough, this our made-up reality (if that even makes sense). The quarter-final draw Simple: Names in a hat. No need for quality graphics, no need for ex-pros and a big conference room. Just pen and paper. And we promise, promise, this was the first outcome… The names out the bag last eight. It was a bit more nervous than it needed to be in the end and I'm a bit tired of saying that," said Lampard. It is a bit the story of our season. We need to take more of our chances. We leave teams slightly in the game, then they have two shots and score one goal. That was the frustrating thing in a very good performance. I felt it was so comfortable but I was aware of the Valencia score (a 1-0 win over Ajax) and 2-0 was a dangerous scoreline if you are scared of getting a draw. Arsenal's win moves them up into the top half of the table in 10th place - six points behind north London rivals Tottenham, who claimed a last-gasp winner over Aston Villa to go fifth. Arsenal show improvement in styleArsenal have suffered a wretched season in the top-flight, 16 points and six places worse off than at this stage under Unai Emery last season. A poor start this term led to the Spaniard's dismissal and although they had lost just once under replacement Arteta, they had drawn seven games since his appointment in December. Osasuna vs Valladolid predictions for Saturday evening’s La Liga fixture at Estadio El Sadar. Wins have been hard to come by for both of these sides in recent weeks, so who will come out on top this weekend in Pamplona? Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. Posted at 76' Foul by Armando Izzo (Torino). Posted at 74' Attempt blocked. Mario Pasalic (Atalanta) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Ruslan Malinovskiy. Posted at 72' Attempt missed. Ruslan Malinovskiy (Atalanta) left footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. They love their club, so they love Solskjaer. England's Euro 2020 warm-ups England have added a couple of fixtures to their Euro 2020 build-up in June - matches against Austria and Romania. Pep: City don't miss Kompany Video - Guardiola claims ‘extraordinary’ Man City players don’t miss Vincent Kompany00:47 11:30 - Back to a 'happy place' Mourinho is excited for his Old Trafford return on Wednesday. Mino RaiolaGetty Images Raiola personally profited enormously from Haaland’s initial move to Dortmund and was rumoured to have picked up as much as €10m in fees. The idea of a follow-up fee so soon after that payday will surely attract the “super-agent”. It is also notable that Haaland has moved quickly from club to club, spending less than a year at Salzburg following his move from Molde. Ndombele has largely failed to live up to his price tag since his switch to the Premier League and has at times been scapegoated. Barcelona are lying in wait should the Frenchman decide to call time on his time at Spurs, which could depend on their Champions League qualification. Paper Round’s view: For a plethora of reasons and despite some excellent burst, Ndombele has mostly disappointed at Spurs. Posted at 42' Foul by Ashley Barnes (Burnley). Posted at 42' Fabian Schär (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Cardiff City fought back from 3-0 down and equalised when down to 10 men to deny Leeds United's bid to return to the top of the Championship table. West Bromwich Albion had overtaken their promotion rivals with a 3-2 derby win at Birmingham in the lunchtime kick-off. Marcelo Bielsa's men responded with three goals before the Bluebirds could muster a response, the first from Helder Costa and two by Patrick Bamford, including a penalty. We went in and trained on the Sunday and all the players were tired or carrying injuries and trying to play through them. With such a small squad, ultimately it caught up with us in the end and our cup run cost us our Premier League status. I hear people saying all the time 'would you swap it' but I don't think you would - you are in football to win things, and we won the FA Cup. Emmerson Boyce: "It was a very strange week with a huge low so soon after winning at Wembley. Eyüpspor: Live TV-Übertragung heute (16/01/2024) 7 hours ago — Live-Stream: bet365, DAZN; Live-Ticker: GOAL; Highlights: YouTube. Besiktas Istanbul x Eyüpspor Spielvorschau. Besiktas Istanbul hat eine ... Manchester United vs Norwich predictions for Saturday's Premier League clash at Old Trafford. Manchester United hope to get over their midweek disappointment when they face Premier League bottom dwellers Norwich on Saturday. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. Preston have hit just 0.55 goals per game on their travels this season, losing to nil in 45% of their matches on the road. They’ve scored only 17% of their total goals this term on the road, so they have an obvious problem on their travels. We expect them to suffer again when they head to a strong Leeds side, with the visitors failing to score in four straight away games. Prediction for today game is between SK Sigma Olomouc and Slavia Praha. If you look closely at the statistics of both teams Slavia Praha as scored more goals than SK Sigma Olomouc and Slavia Praha as won more match than Slavia Praha if you look closely at the statistics also you will notice that goals, both teams l playing together or being SK Sigma Olomouc playing home and Slavia Praha playing away or Slavia Praha playing Home and SK Sigma Olomouc playing from away, you will notice that there have been more goals between both teams but today prediction we are not going for the game has not been favorable to SK Sigma Olomouc both in today’s prediction we are going for Slavia Praha to win direct, in odds distributions and the table position you will notice that Slavia Praha has probability of winning the game this now leads us to the prediction where we’re going to be taken Slavia Praha to win the Games Posted at 84' Foul by Jan Morávek (FC Augsburg). SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, RB Leipzig. Nordi Mukiele replaces Patrik Schick. Posted at 82' Foul by Dayot Upamecano (RB Leipzig). Posted at 82' André Hahn (FC Augsburg) wins a free kick on the right wing. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, FC Augsburg. André Hahn replaces Sergio Córdova. BookingPosted at 81' Patrik Schick (RB Leipzig) is shown the yellow card for excessive celebration. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Crystal Palace 1, Bournemouth 0. Posted at 90'+4' Offside, Crystal Palace. Jordan Ayew tries a through ball, but Wilfried Zaha is caught offside. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Lewis Cook (Bournemouth). Posted at 90'+3' Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Adam Smith (Bournemouth). Posted at 90'+2' James Tomkins (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Manchester City scored some beautiful goals as they brushed aside Burnley at Turf Moor to earn a comprehensive 4-1 win on Tuesday night. See alsoBurnley v Manchester City - As it happened Goals in each half from Gabriel Jesus gave City a 2-0 lead with 50 minutes gone, before Rodri and Riyad Mahrez added excellent finishes of their own to extend the lead to four. I really believe in plenty of goals in this match from Dutch second league and I will bet on that option here. So, Go Ahead Eagles is interesting team who is in this moment in very good form, because they are won in last three matches in league, even they are played as a guests. In those duels, this interesting team is won 3-0, 5-2 and 2-1, so it is natural to believe in goals and this time. Almere City is also won in last three matches, 2-0, 3-2 and 3-0. Over 3 is ideal bet for this duel, really is. Four of the last five meetings between the two clubs have produced under 2.5 goals and the last three encounters between the pair have ended in draws with under 2.5 goals being scored on each occasion, so you can start to why we’re backing another low-scoring ninety minutes between the pair this weekend. There is no advantage at home' Jurgen Klopp celebrates with goalscorer Roberto Firmino at Leicester's King Power StadiumSeveral of Liverpool's games could be held at a neutral venue after Deputy Chief Constable Mark Roberts said up to six matches could be moved at the request of local police forces. Those fixtures include the Merseyside derby as well as Manchester City v Liverpool. Merseyside Police said that "in relation to crime and disorder" it has "no objections" to the game being played at Everton's Goodison Park, and that it would be "ready to provide whatever policing is required of us". Former Everton manager David Moyes has been considered as a potential interim successor, but the suggestion has sparked a largely negative reaction from supporters and it remains to be seen whether majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri and his boardroom colleagues ignore that and invite the 56-year-old Scot to return. Moyes spent 11 years as Everton manager, and his return has been seen by fans as a retrograde step given his lack of success since leaving for Manchester United in 2013. Great Britain will have Andy Murray back for this game. If it does go to the decider, Great Britain have the better doubles team. Great Britain have a better recent record in this tournament than the Germans. Great Britain take on Germany in the last eight of the Davis Cup Finals. The winners of this tie will face either hosts Spain or Argentina in the semi-finals. They played well tonight. Tom, a Spurs fan: The EFL should hang their heads in shame. The lack of organisation and planning is well beyond incompetent. A real credit to the Liverpool youngsters for giving it their all, and to Villa for taking their foot off the gas and not destroying a group of young kids 10-0. Darren: It's pretty simple, Liverpool have put their strongest side in the competition that means more to them. They have a tough fixture this weekend as they host third-placed Zhodino. Minsk have nine points from their six league games but will go ahead of their opponents if winning this match. They have won three and lost three this season but two of those three wins came in their opening couple of fixtures. I'm forthright on transfers - SolskjaerSolskjaer says club must 'stick together' amid fan protestsSolskjaer has refused to talk publicly about Fernandes and has insisted the club will only sign long-term targets in the January transfer window, despite injuries to midfielders Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay. However, it is understood United are prioritising midfield as an area to strengthen. Solskjaer's side are fifth in the Premier League, five points behind fourth-placed Chelsea in the battle for a Champions League place. It's technically correct. More here. Belgian league angles for European places The Belgian football association have called off their league, but they aim to keep their European places in the league nonetheless. Mick McCarthy leaves Ireland job The Republic of Ireland have replaced Mick McCarthy with Stephen Kenny as boss of the national team. Ohod will host Al Batin for this fixture of the league. Both sides are one of the ambitious teams in this league. Yeah, Ohod have a great results in this campaign. Also, the hosts are in solid shape. They have five consecutive victories. However, this will not be an easy task. I expect, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. Also, we have Al Batin who's is also strong team in this season. The visitors are undefeated in their last 5 matches. They probably will try to make a positive result. I expect, this will be a very interesting match. I expect, this will be a very tense match. My pick - Al Batin to win. Spurs went on to lose 4-0. Peter Crouch was shown a red card after a tackle on Marcelo, who appears to celebrate the decisionQ: Was Sergio Ramos a total #@!$^&?Crouch: "I have a lot of respect for Sergio. He gets up to antics and he winds people up but he is a winner. I feel like he made the most of my tackle on him to get me a yellow card. Then Marcelo rolled around until the referee sent me off, and then they celebrated the decision. Soccer, Turkey: Besiktas live scores, results, fixtures Besiktas scores service is real-time, updating live. Upcoming matches: 16.01. Besiktas vs Eyupspor, 20.01. online service, your use of a loyalty card in ... I never coach a team to go out there and have any mentality other than them winning the game. And nothing will be different . Why can’t we go out and shock the world and beat Argentina in their own country? That’s the purpose and the expectations. Australia are one of two invited sides to the 12-team tournament held from June 12-July 12 along with 2022 World Cup hosts Qatar. Posted at 109' Foul by José Holebas (Watford). Posted at 107' Attempt blocked. Callum Whelan (Watford) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at Second Half Extra Time begins Tranmere Rovers 2, Watford 1. SubstitutionPosted at 105' Substitution, Watford. Henry Wise replaces Domingos Quina. Posted at 105'+1' First Half Extra Time ends, Tranmere Rovers 2, Watford 1. Posted at 105'+1' Attempt missed. Posted at 57' Foul by Hélder Costa (Leeds United). Posted at 57' Rico Henry (Brentford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 56' Attempt blocked. Luke Ayling (Leeds United) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Posted at 53' Corner, Brentford. Conceded by Stuart Dallas. Posted at 52' Attempt missed. Patrick Bamford (Leeds United) header from the centre of the box is too high. West Brom's second was the pick of their goals as Grady Diangana slipped Kieran Gibbs in down the left and Pereira steered home his cut-back at Woodman's near post to finish a classy move. The Baggies' wait for a Hawthorns clean sheet this season continued as a grounded Surridge stabbed home from almost on the goal-line after a Swansea corner was allowed to travel to the far post. But Slaven Bilic's side quickly re-established their two-goal cushion as Pereira's through ball set up Robson-Kanu to curl a cool finish around on-loan Newcastle keeper Woodman. Maccabi Petach tikva host Hapoel Rishon Lezion in the second round of the Israeli league in what will be the derby. The first two teams of the standings face each other and the home team is not only in point difference but in form advantage. But the visiting team can surprise them as the has the firepower. The hosts are the favorites in this game. They are first in the table. This season they have won nineteen games. They play for promotion. Guests are in second place. They lost the last game I think there may be a tie in this game. I am going for a draw.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page