top of page

Professional Group

Public·81 members

(((livestream>>>>))) Slaven vs Lokomotiva live watch 16 January 2024

3 days ago — (Streaming<<) Slaven Rudar Pljevlja uživo NK Lokomotiva vs Rudar Pljevlja rezultat uživo, 10 jan 2024 13 siječnja 2024 Када почне утакмица, ...

Agropecuario have won three of their last four home matches. Barracas have won none of their last 10 away matches. Barracas have only won one of their last five matches. Games continue apace in the Argentinian second tier as Agropecuario Argentino take on Barracas Central at the Ofelia Rosenzuaig Stadium. Braga score an average of 1.57 goals per home game and concede an average of 1.43 goals while Tondela score an average of 1.38 goals on the road, with the hosts home games producing an average of 3.00 total goals. Over 3.5 goals have been scored in 57% of Braga’s home games so far this season and both teams have scored in 43% of their home games, adding further weight to our prediction of a 3-1 home win this weekend. The 32-year-old is on his way out of the club, according to Marca. Ivan RakiticGetty Images Paper Round’s view: Rakitic has been one of the better transfers at Barcelona since their very best team started to be broken up with retirements and sales. However, at 32 it is now time for them to move on from the Croatian, and also start to prepare for life without Lionel Messi, who is allowed to leave on a free transfer in the coming months. Last season West Brom won this fixture with 4-1 in the end and they were also top teams in the league last season as well but neither could get promoted in the end while at this moment they are on the top 2 places right now with 51 points, 9 points more than the 3rd placed club, still neither is on a running run right now Leeds drew a few weeks ago 3-3 at home with Cardiff while just a few days ago they played a crazy game away from home at Birmingham where they eventually won very hard though with 5-4 in the end so really big question marks about their defense. Slaven Belupo - NK Lokomotiva 17.12.2021 Online - Livescore Dec 17, 2021 — Within the HNL tournament Slaven Belupo vs NK Lokomotiva live stream of the match will start on 17 Dec 2021 at 11:00. Moreover, on livescores. Nonetheless, this was still a new nadir for Arsenal under Emery who will come under even more pressure after this. TALKING POINT - Was this breaking point for Unai Emery at Arsenal? Emery needed a big performance from his team to dispel the criticism Arsenal’s recent poor form has generated. Instead, he got a performance that epitomised everything that is wrong with his team. Weymouth and Billericay will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Weymouth this season have the following results: 15W, 10D and 6L. Meanwhile Billericay have 7W, 10D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. I heard people say Romelu Lukaku was a donkey. I heard all sorts not even that long ago!"Inter Milan boss Antonio Conte was certainly unimpressed earlier this week by past criticism of his striker, and it is easy to see why. In his first season at the Italian club, Romelu Lukaku has hit 14 goals in just 18 games - outscoring Cristiano Ronaldo - and has helped Inter to the top of Serie A as they look to threaten Juventus' eight-year dominance of the league. Premier League table 20th - Norwich City Daniel FarkeGetty Images Norwich have come up and they haven't gone and blown all their money. They're a good club. They haven't changed too much even since I was a kid. They are going to get relegated but they will be in good shape to come up again. They'll have a similar squad to the one that got them up comfortably last season. The hosts are a 4th league club playing in CFA at this moment, in their last 10 home games they have just a 3-2 loss in the league otherwise unbeaten at home and last round produced a big surprise defeating Ligue 1 club Toulouse with 1-0 at home but Toulouse has many losses in a row in Ligue 1 at this moment and is a clear relegation candidate this season so perhaps the cup was not on the players mind, while for Monaco the cup is an access point for the Europa League next season. They are currently five points adrift of the final Champions League position and a point off the one automatic Europa League place. They had been on a run of just two points from three league games but have won the last two, both 3-0. That included a home win over Willem II who are fifth in the league. The Times claim that the league’s top six clubs met in secret on Monday to discuss their response should the Premier League not honour their three promotion slots. Leeds, West Brom, Fulham, Brentford, Nottingham Forest and Preston were at the meeting ahead of a wider conference call of all 24 Championship clubs on Tuesday. He has improved in a lot of things, I cannot be specific with one, but if you asked me the other way around there is also a lot of room to improve. He can be better. Republic of Ireland manager Stephen Kenny has paid tribute to Jack Charlton for "inspiring the nation" during his time in charge. Charlton, who led the Republic to their first World Cup finals in 1990, and again in 1994, died on Friday aged 85. Osasuna's strength at home and Sociedad's regular failure to back up good results means we're siding with the hosts here, and we certainly wouldn't deter punters from getting stuck into Jagoba Arrasate's men in the double chance market. NK Slaven Belupo Koprivnica NK Slaven Belupo Koprivnica Fixtures, Results, Live Scores, Live Streams ; Tuesday, 16 January · Club Friendly ; 2:00am. Slaven Koprivnica vs Lokomotiva Zagreb. NK Lokomotiva Zagreb Vs Slaven Belupo Live Match Score NK Lokomotiva Zagreb Vs Slaven Belupo Live Match ScoreYouTube · Crazy Gamer1 month ago YouTube · Crazy Gamer YouTube · Crazy Gamer · Translate this page 23:18 Leicester's Ian Walker never stood a chance. The shot, all bludgeoned power and fizzing swerve, streaked past his stretching fingers and into the bottom corner. Blackburn's Brad Friedel was the next victim, left floundering as the ball was ushered around him and rolled into the empty net. By the time Adrian Mutu scored twice in a September 2003 win over Tottenham, making it four goals in his first three Chelsea games, it seemed the Premier League had a new superstar. I always felt Jurgen Klopp was the right man to follow Sir Alex Ferguson because of his personality and managerial ability. But Manchester United spoke to him and he didn't want to leave Dortmund at the time. How he would have done at Old Trafford is impossible to say but United's loss is very much Liverpool's gain. Transfers Alexis Sanchez and Romelu Lukaku have both moved from United to Inter Milan - the Chilean on loan, the Belgian in a permanent dealMatthew Dodd: What is the likelihood of United making signings this window? If so, who is it likely to be?Manchester United would like to make signings this month. He makes the point that on the pitch and off the pitch he's a completely different person. He was a decent footballer but that has not been enough to detract from the other part of his career. The headlines always scream 'the world's dirtiest player',"It was a forgivable preconception. Known as 'The General' and 'The Beast', Bedoya accumulated 45 red cards during a 20-year playing career - which ended in 2015 - with a further two dismissals arriving from the dugout since. Red card would have changed the flow' - what the managers saidNorthampton manager Keith Curle, speaking to BBC Sport: "We all needed to be on the same page. Today showed the work in progress and the work we put in at the football club. We've earned the draw over 94, 95 minutes. The replay gives us another opportunity, to go to Derby and put in another performance that we're proud of. The opener came, true to form, from a cross, as Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain clipped a centre onto the head Wijnaldum who headed down into the ground and in to send Anfield into delirium. Costa was replaced early in the second half by Llorente, much to the former Chelsea striker’s frustration, kicking the medical bag as he made his way to the bench. After the weekend games, they are 17th in the Premier League but face a battle here when hosting in-form Chelsea who are fourth. The Hammers are only outside the bottom three on goal difference. However, 18th placed Bournemouth will dump them in the relegation zone if avoiding defeat at home to Newcastle United earlier in the day. Posted at 76' Attempt missed. Gonzalo Higuaín (Juventus) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. Goal!Posted at 75' Goal! Juventus 2, Brescia 0. Juan Cuadrado (Juventus) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Blaise Matuidi. SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Juventus. Burnley welcomes Norwich in the 4th round of the FA cup. The question is to which team this comes as the biggest distraction. We can't really expect that either of these teams will reach the final games so they will surely rotate a lot to preserve the freshness. Burnley has more to lose I guess as they have some good momentum behind them and they will want to preserve this. They beat Leicester at home and Manchester away which are huge results. They play well at home but only against the weak teams. Norwich is the weakest team and they will rotate a lot. They have 1-2-9 in the league and they lost the past 6 at this ground. The visitors have been rooted in the bottom three for most of the season, having won only five times in 23 clashes. They have failed to win 75% of their home games so far this season, while they head into the Boxing Day clash having given their supporters a pretty rotten Christmas after a terrible string of results. Stoke have won only once in their last six Championship matches (W1 D1 L4), losing last time out, despite taking the lead vs Middlesbrough. Their player thought I had the ball behind my back [to stop a quick throw-in], but I didn't," said Wilder. I'm still coming to terms with this division, it's a passionate game, I'm a passionate manager and I have no issue with Eddie [Howe]. It calmed down after that but I want to win, Andrew Surman wants to win, they want the result for their team and I do for mine. I would be disappointed if players did not show their emotions in a game. And they look more solid in defence, shown in the latter stages of this game where they had to deal with Kabasele's dismissal, which was deemed a yellow-card offence by referee Andrew Madley before it was upgraded to a red. Against Wolves, who remain seventh in the table, Deulofeu and Ismaila Sarr were outstanding as they continually caused the visitors problems. Slaven Belupo - NK Lokomotiva · 16.01.2024 The largest live coverage: results, statistics, standings and tournament grids for events around the world. You must be 18 years old or over to use this site. Though Swansea had opportunities, it was Cardiff who were the more menacing side in the first period. Steve Cooper's team were guilty of giving the ball away cheaply and as a result found themselves on the back foot too often for their head coach's liking. Robert Glatzel, who had nodded wide early on, saw another header saved by Freddie Woodman. Nelson then sent a header straight at Swansea's goalkeeper before Glatzel pulled a shot badly off target when well placed. Slaven Belupo vs Lokomotiva Zagreb (12/05/2023) HNL PES Slaven Belupo vs Lokomotiva Zagreb (12/05/2023) HNL PESYouTube · Fifazkilla 86100+ views · 8 months ago YouTube · Fifazkilla 86 YouTube · Fifazkilla 86 10:18 10 round in Nicaragua Liga Primera match between Diriangen and Deportivo Ocotal. Diriangen is on first place in table with 6 wins, 2 draw and 1 lost game, with 20 points and goal different 10:3. On the other side Ocotal is on 8 place in table with 2 wins, 3 draws and 4 lost games, 9 points and with goal different 6:11. Periquitos had a dead rubber fixture against CSKA Moscow to negotiate in midweek (0-1) and in form Betis should arrive at RCDE Stadium feeling much the fresher of the pair and brimming with confidence after landing their third straight La Liga win on Matchday 16. With two wins, two draws and a defeat from the Spaniard's first five games at the helm, the Gunners' form has been ok at best, and it’s interesting to note that under 2.5 goals were scored in four of those contests. AFC Fylde vs Stockport predictions for Saturday's English National League clash. The visitors will be looking to continue their strong form by picking up another positive result. Read on for all our free English National League predictions and betting tips. Newcastle and Melbourne Victory will face each other in the upcoming match in the A League. Newcastle this season have the following results: 3W, 5D and 9L. Meanwhile Melbourne Victory have 4W, 4D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. When I came back to Chelsea you look at it and you've got four centre backs, so unless I trusted Fikayo there's no way David Luiz could have moved to Arsenal. He has repaid that trust in a huge way. So it's all up to them on how they prove themselves so I can pick them because this is cut-throat, if they don't perform, whether they're young boys or not, great potential or not, then it's not going to be enough for a team like Chelsea. We have a few positions where we have a lot of alternatives and other positions, we don't have any. This is not healthy when we have suspensions or injuries. The problem is the (transfer) fee for Premier League clubs is always very high," said Hasenhuettl, adding: "We will try to bring two guys in. Hasenhuettl confirmed the south coast club would be without striker Shane Long and winger Moussa Djenepo for Thursday's match in London but midfielder Sofiane Boufal could return to the starting lineup. Jhon Chancellor headed the visitors in front after just 12 minutes, but Claudio Ranieri’s side responded through strikes from Karol Linetty and Jakub Jankto before the break. Fabio Quagliarella extended the home side’s advantage from the penalty spot with 21 minutes remaining, before substitute Gianluca Caprari headed in a fourth and Quagliarella's injury time lob completed the rout. The result leaves United in sixth place, six points behind Chelsea who occupy the fourth Champions League spot while Wolves are seventh, level on 35 points with United. Sheffield United are a point better off in fifth. Portugal international Fernandes joined United on Thursday from Sporting in a move which reportedly cost an initial 55 million euros ($61. Sheffield United vs Newcastle predictions for Thursday’s Premier League fixture at Bramall Lane. Can the hosts extend their already impressive unbeaten run? Read on for our free Premier League predictions and betting tips.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page