top of page

Professional Group

Public·81 members

Today: Oostende VS RWDM live online 17 January 2024

16 hours ago — Highlights, Match, Half Time ; @20:00(CET), Oostende vs RWDM Brussels. 1 3.72, X · 3.90, 2 1.90, U2.5 2.31, O2.5 1.62 · Click here to win 16.20 £ ...

Last year's finalists conceded two goals in the first 21 minutes to exit 4-0 on aggregate, after losing their Round of 16 first leg 1-0 in London last month. After the first one (goal) went in it didn't change much but we conceded too many chances as a team," Ali told BT Sport. It's hard to come back from those two goals. Posted at 65' Offside, Burnley. James Tarkowski tries a through ball, but Chris Wood is caught offside. Posted at 64' Attempt missed. Phil Bardsley (Burnley) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. Posted at 64' Attempt blocked. Ashley Barnes (Burnley) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 84' Foul by Che Adams (Southampton). SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Norwich City. Emiliano Buendía replaces Todd Cantwell. Posted at 82' Attempt blocked. Nathan Redmond (Southampton) left footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Posted at 81' Kenny McLean (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+1' Queensy Menig (FC Twente) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt saved. Rafik Zekhnini (FC Twente) right footed shot from a difficult angle and long range on the left is saved in the centre of the goal. BookingPosted at 90' Noussair Mazraoui (Ajax) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90' Foul by Noussair Mazraoui (Ajax). Posted at 90' Lindon Selahi (FC Twente) wins a free kick on the left wing. Perth Glory had a tricky start to their A-League campaign, picking up just one win in their opening seven games and struggling to break into the top six. A 3-0 win over Melbourne City was the turning point of their season though, and they’ve now won 4 games in a row, rising to 2nd in the table. Just two days later they meet again, this time in the fourth round of the Italian Cup. Monday's game was a real thriller with the home side trailing 2-0 and 3-1 before completing a great comeback. Cagliari have scored 11 goals in their last three games but also conceded seven. Home form has seen them win their last four league games with 14 goals scored and seven conceded. Transfer deadline day is one of the football calendar's most eagerly anticipated dates, but also one of its most expensive. With the pressure on to bolster for the final time before the season's run-in, panic buys can often result in inflated prices being paid for players. Some deadline day buys end up being a success, some less so. BBC Sport takes a look at five of the biggest deals done on the winter deadline day. We’re confident that Breda will win on Friday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-0. The visitors head into the game as the form favourites and have outplayed Helmond Sport so far this season. The hosts had a dreadful end to 2019 and there is little to suggest Helmond Sport will turn things around in the new year while Breda were one of the favourites to earn promotion this season and will know how important a bright start to 2020 will be to their chances of an immediate return to the Eredivisie. A. Klagenfurt and Grazer will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2. Liga in Austria. A. Klagenfurt this season have the following results: 14W, 7D and 2L. Meanwhile Grazer have 5W, 8D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. New York City have lost all four of their games this season. Inter Miami are in their first season and have lost all four of their matches. Neither side have recorded a point yet in this group with Inter Miami ahead of their opponents on goal difference. Inter Miami continues their search for a first competitive victory when they take on New York City FC in the MLS is Back Tournament on Monday night. Subs: Gundogan 6, Jesus 6, Foden 6. Sheffield United: Henderson 6, O'Connell 6, Egan 6, Basham 6, Stevens 6, Baldock 6, Norwood 6, Fleck 6, Besic 6, Robinson 6, Mousset 7. Subs: McBurnie 6, Sharp 7, McGoldrick 6. Key Events 30’ - GOAL! NO! Manchester City 0-0 Sheffield United - Mousset denied. A great pass by Fleck beats the defence and Mousset drill low past Bravo. PSG have scored at least two goals in their last six home matches. Montpellier have only picked up 24% of their points away from this season. PSG beat Montpellier 5-1 in this fixture last season. Paris Saint-Germain host Montpellier in Ligue 1 action this weekend. The reigning champions are, as everyone would expect, top of the leaderboard, way out in front, a solid ten points ahead of nearest challengers Marseille. That return is simply not good enough and must change quickly if United are to threaten the top four. Behind the scenes Media playback is not supported on this device 'I think someone's moved the goal posts' - Solskjaer on Man Utd finishing The major plus for United during the Wolves game was that the planned 68th-minute walkout failed to materialise in any meaningful way. A handful of fans left at the appointed time. Real Madrid came from behind to beat Real Sociedad 3-1 as Gareth Bale was given a frosty reception upon his return to the Santiago Bernabeu. See alsoReal Madrid - Real Sociedad as it happened A blunder from Sergio Ramos gifted La Real an early opener after just two minutes, when a slack back pass was pounced upon by Willian Jose who rounded Thibaut Courtois and finished into the empty net. As you'd expect, this sort of news is manna from heaven for the social media world. With under 12 hours between the announcement of Pochettino's departure and the confirmation of Jose Mourinho's appointment it was a rollercoaster on social media. Here's a look at the good, the sad and the remarkable from an extraordinary few hours on Twitter. First rumblings of newsCredit where credit's due, Matt Law and John Percy of the Telegraph had been reporting that Pochettino's days might be numbered before the news officially broke. IN OTHER NEWS Sometimes you can’t do anything other than applaud. HAT TIP "That doesn’t make the answer ‘yes’ for Messi. His 36 goals in 34 league appearances certainly make a case, as do his 12 goals in the Champions League. It wasn’t his fault Barcelona threw away a three-goal lead at Anfield in that extraordinary semi-final – a three-goal lead he practically built on his own. Manchester City Manchester City have won the League Cup six times, a tally surpassed only by Liverpool (eight). City have won the trophy in four of the last six seasons, including each of the last two; the only team to win it three years in a row are Liverpool, who won it in four consecutive years between 1981 and 1984. Man City have won seven of their last eight matches against Aston Villa in all competitions (D1), scoring 26 goals and conceding just three across those games. It's a massive deal for me and my family because I've always been a home girl and I've always liked spending time with my family, so that was hard for me, being away from them. Now, living on my own and doing things for myself, it's a massive step for me, but as soon as I moved I realised this is what I love doing. I'm getting to play with some of the top players in the world. Read more: Hemp signs new Man City contractAll Women's Super League fixturesHemp, who came on as a substitute to score in May's Women's FA Cup final, may not have ever taken up the sport if it had not been for her older sister, Amy. Media reports stated the group will take an 80 percent shareholding should the deal go through. British billionaire Mike Ashley, who made his fortune from sportswear retailer Sports Direct (Frasers Group), has owned United since 2007. Sky Sports television said the asking price was understood to have dropped to around 300 million pounds ($378. MANCHESTER, Jan 1 (Reuters) - Gabriel Jesus showed that he could become Sergio Aguero’s long-term successor after he scored twice to inspire a nervy Manchester City to victory over Everton in the Premier League on Wednesday. Aguero gave City their finest moment -- the spectacular last-gasp winner against Queens Park Rangers in 2012 that earned the club the most dramatic of Premier League titles -- but their all-time top goalscorer cannot go on forever. Bevan says no players would be forced into playing when it is not safe to do so. I think as long as we have maximum information and good protocol documents, players will make their own decisions and same for managers. And they'll be looking at best practice," he added. If we do get that information clearly and well-presented and governments are clear as well, there'll be some good decision-making - from a manager perspective. Manchester City's parent company has agreed a deal for Belgian second-tier outfit Lommel SK. They are the ninth club to join the City Football Group (CFG), which has stakes in teams playing in the United States, Japan, Australia and China, among others. As BBC Sport reported last week, CFG will wipe out the club's £1. Man City’s owner, Abu Dhabi United Group, has a majority stake in CFG. Significant stakes are also held by American and Chinese organisations. They haven’t scored more than one goal in nine of their last 11 matches. In the last 10 matches, Vasco da Gama have two wins and they have failed to score in two of the last eight matches. At home, matters have not been any rosier; they have one win in four and just three clean sheets in 11. However, they have scored the most among the bottom eight sides – 38. RWD Molenbeek U21 - KV Oostende U21 · 08.03.2024 RWD Molenbeek U21 vs. KV Oostende U21 match info: Tournament - U21 Pro League. Match start date - 08 Mar 2024. Match start time - 13:00. Get quick access to ... You realise how busy you are on a day-to-day basis so it's been nice in a roundabout way to just stop. View more on twitterManchester City players have been supplied equipment to train - including watt bikes and weights - but Scott says she has enjoyed "just being a kid again" and training in the field near her house. I was trying to hold off on the weights. People who know me know I don't mind going off to the field and running but I'll be honest, I really dislike the gym," said Scott. However, it is expected the deal will now be completed before Friday's transfer deadline. Arsenal's defensive problems increased with an injury to Shkodran Mustafi in their FA Cup fourth-round win at Bournemouth on Monday. The German defender is due to have a scan after being taken off on a stretcher at Vitality Stadium. Calum Chambers, Kieran Tierney and Sead Kolasinac have already been sidelined due to injury. His total of 50 points saw him lose to British snowboarder Katie Ormerod. She scored 20 points in the first part of the winter break, and a further 40 in the second part after getting four more correct results, with no exact scores, giving her a total of 60 points. Manchester United were held 1-1 at Club Brugge and Getafe pulled off a surprise 2-0 home win over last year's Champions League semi-finalists Ajax in other round-of-32, first-leg ties. Hearts' backline, encouraged by their manager, stepped very high and were exposed by Wallace's vision and delivery. He sent a first-time ball over the top for Obika, who held off challenges to force in. There was a suggestion that the ball hit his hand as he ran through. No-one in black and white cared as the home supporters erupted, sensing how big a step to safety this might become. Jakubiak came close to a second when Zlamal touched his shot past before Stendel made changes to make something happen, changes that brought fury from the increasingly desperate travelling support. Footlive: Soccer Live Scores, Livescore, Results, Fixtures, H2H Soccer Live Scores on footlive.com offers live scoring from competitions around the world. Follow your favorites teams, livescore today, latest results, ... Eintracht Frankfurt will most likely need to win this competition or the Europa League to qualify for Europe next season. They did well to go to Salzburg last week and avoid defeat and have had a rest since that game. They are strong at home in cup games and should prosper against the weak defence of relegation-threatened Werder Bremen. Go for a home win in this match. KV Oostende vs RWDM Live Score & Result | 17 Jan 2024 1 day ago — About KV Oostende vs RWDM. KV Oostende host RWDM, the match starts on Wednesday 17 January 2024 UTC time in the National cup. Read the full story Video - Chelsea start Coutinho talks, but may face competition - Euro Papers01:27 Clubs to negotiate pay cuts with captains Premier League captains will assemble to meet with the Premier League in order to negotiate - the league hopes - a 30 per cent pay cut for players. The Professional Footballers’ Association will also be present, and the league hopes for a huge cut in order to secure the financial viability of teams now that football is unlikely to start until the summer at the earliest, the Telegraph claims. For Setien, the Barcelona post is a dream job - but it's not without its complications. The latest in-house crisis involves Lionel Messi taking umbrage with the aforementioned comments of his former teammate Eric Abidal. Now sporting director, Abidal claimed that certain players didn't work hard enough under former boss Ernesto Valverde.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page