top of page

Professional Group

Public·81 members

Today: 36Ers - SEM Phoenix live stream 17 January 2024

Sit back and watch our best highlights from our 16 point win over the 36ers. Saturday, October 14. Match highlights vs Tasmania JackJumpers (Round 3, NBL24).

Erling Haaland of Salzburg celebrates the victory after the UEFA Champions League match between RB Salzburg and KRC Genk at Red Bull Arena on September 17, 2019 in Salzburg, AustriaGetty Images "In my opinion i think Manchester United is likely to happen as long as Solskjaer is manager of Manchester United. Arsenal have held a meeting with Manchester City coach Mikel Arteta to discuss their managerial vacancy. Gunners chief executive Vinai Venkatesham is thought to have met the Spaniard in the north-west of England after both flew north following City's 3-0 win at Emirates Stadium on Sunday. It is not known whether Arteta, 37, has been offered the chance to succeed Unai Emery, who was sacked in November. Just like Fortaleza, Santos are ending the season in strong fashion and have been excellent in recent weeks, winning 5 of their last 6 games. A 4-1 routing of Cruzeiro at the weekend has confidence sky high coming into this trip and having scored an average of 2.5 goals a game over the aforementioned 6 fixtures, the visitors certainly know where the net is. This is my third match for today where I will bet on goals and I will surely enjoy in this duel, because I think it will be very interesting to watch this duel. So, Banik Sokolov is team who is had big ambitions this season but team was played poor so far and they are, believe it or not, in this moment have just seven points. Of course, this team is last on the table and everything but easy win in efficient match of Slavoj Vysehrad will be huge surprise here. I will bet on over 2,75 it is real. Frosinone are still in with a chance of making an immediate return to Serie A. This final league match of the season sees them start in eighth place, only behind their opponents on goal difference. Eighth is the final promotion play-off position and Frosinone are only a point clear of Salernitana and two ahead of Empoli. Paul Pogba is "desperate to make up for lost time" after making an impressive return to the Manchester United side, says manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. France World Cup winner Pogba, 27, came back from an ankle injury to play for the first time since 26 December. He came off the bench to win a penalty, converted by Bruno Fernandes, as United drew 1-1 at Tottenham on Friday. Paul Pogba is a fantastic player and is finally fit again," boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer told BBC Radio 5 Live. Stefanos Tsitsipas has only dropped one set on his way to this semi-final. Stefanos Tsistipas won the tournament held last week in Marseille. Daniel Evans lacks experience in the latter part of top tournaments. Britain's Daniel Evans has been the big surprise in this week's ATP tournament in Dubai. He's made it all the way to the semi-final and now takes on second seed Stefanos Tsitsipas. After losing to RB Salzburg, Rapid Wien immediately regained the feeling of victory by defeating Sturm Graz with a 4-goal difference. In the last round, Rapid Wien gently defeated TSV Hartberg 1-0 on the opponent's field. 3 points have helped this team climb to 2nd place in the rankings. Being seven points behind the top of the table, the chance of winning the throne of Rapid Wien is almost still and their essential goal is the Champions League ticket. The match is coming back to welcome the opponent just to be defeated before the host should be confident to head for 3 points for themselves. After the unexpected victory against Wolfsberger AC, TSV Hartberg returned to his frail face when he lost to Sturm Graz 1-2 right at home in the last round. Their home form has been the biggest issue for the side, winning just twice at One Call Stadium, the joint worst record in the league. They’ve been saved from a proper relegation battle by the goals of Nicky Maynard, who has 11 for the season now and four in his last three. The striker looks to hitting form finally but it looks to be too little too late for the side who sit 12 points behind the playoff places and without much form to speak of. Silva has scored 60 Premier League goals since joining City from Valencia in 2010, winning the FA Cup twice and the EFL Cup five times. He hopes to end his time with the club in the best way possible, by winning the Champions League in Lisbon in August. Asked what advice he would have offered himself on joining City if he knew what he knows now, Silva said: "I would tell him to do things in the same way I have. This is only match from Germany Third league, or third Bundesliga where I will bet on goals, and that is pretty real for me. So, home team is one of the strongest in this league and in this moment, they are leaders on the table. In last match, against Viktoria Koln, they are played 1-3, and I believe that this match will also be efficient. 2-1 and 1-2 is home team played in last two matches, while guests are coming in this match after 2-2, 2-2 and even 4-2 in last three matches. Over is ok here and I will try. It is less than three since he won the last of his 75 England caps. He has most recently been Burnley's reserve goalkeeper, and will be released when his contract expires on 30 June. He is not feeling sorry for himself. The fact I have had to sit on the bench for 18 months in the Premier League is not going to define or crush me. I remember who I am. I remember playing for my local Sunday league team and trying to get into the Shrewsbury Town first team. The U's showed a dogged determination and robust defensive organisation in both of those encounters, though the lack of attacking thrust they displayed at the other end is something that has held them back all season. READ: Football's continuing failure highlighted yet again by treatment of Anthony Martial (September 2016) READ: FIFA's cowardice on head injuries is shocking and shameful (July 2014) New guidelines came in a few years ago that said there should be an independent physician in the tunnel who should be stepping in to remove concussed players from the field. WATCH: Adelaide v South East Melbourne The Adelaide 36ers will go in with close to a full-strength squad against the Phoenix, who will be missing Alan Williams, Craig Moller and Matt Kenyon due ... Dundee said not to consider vote''SPFL tried to unduly influence vote'Rangers, of course, responded, insisting their resolution was never about releasing end-of-season payments, but getting loans from the SPFL as advances for those monies. Hearts waded back into the fray, too, with chairman Ann Budge accusing the league of trying to "unduly influence" the ballot and vowing to propose league reconstruction. Adelaide 36ers vs South East Melbourne Phoenix Adelaide 36ers vs South East Melbourne Phoenix. Friday, March 4 6:00pm AEDT. Adelaide Entertainment Centre. V. Watch on ESPN ... Jose Mourinho says he did not have any contact with Arsenal about replacing Unai Emery before taking over as Tottenham's new manager. Mourinho, 56, was reported to have met Arsenal's head of football Raul Sanllehi earlier this month as Emery's position began to come under threat. Emery was sacked on Friday, nine days after Mourinho became Spurs boss. When it was written that I was in a meeting with Mr Sanllehi, it was not true," Mourinho said. Then there were the acrobatic stops to deny Raul Jimenez and Chris Wood headers against Wolves and Burnley respectively and his barely believable point-blank stop to keep out Willian at Stamford Bridge. In terms of the pure numbers Guaita has conceded 28 goals in 27 games (Palace’s other four goals against came in two Wayne Hennessey games) which in terms of goals conceded per 90 puts him behind only Alisson, Dean Henderson, Kasper Schmeichel, Ederson and David De Gea. The bet that stands out is 'Man City to Win & Under 4.5 Goals'. For all Man City should have far too much in the locker for their League 1 hosts, they're not fancied to completely run riot. After all, Guardiola's men haven't scored more than three goals in an away League Cup game in over three years, while changes in personnel are likely. Italian Carlo Ancelotti was named Everton's new manager an hour before kickoff while Mikel Arteta, who has swapped being Guardiola's number two at the Etihad to return to former club Arsenal as the boss, sat close by. Neither will have been encouraged by what they saw. Arsenal, in 11th spot, again failed to spark under interim manager Freddie Ljungberg who will make way for Arteta, having won only one of his six games in temporary charge. Norwich boss Daniel Farke admits it will be a "miracle" if his side can stay in the Premier League this season. The Canaries are bottom of the table with just 13 points from 20 league games. Farke's side face Crystal Palace on Wednesday following a 2-2 draw at home to Tottenham at the weekend. But despite the odds stacking up against them, the German said his players will "work their socks off" to win matches. According to the Isle of Man Today website, visitor numbers increased by 0. TT races were taking place. Jones, who was born on the island, said the community feel safer now the borders are closed to non-residents. We're a very proud and close community that tends to look out for our own but that has been amplified in recent weeks," he added. We think we might get through this a bit quicker than some other places. This was the year our city was more than just crisps. It was my idea to go to Stamford Bridge on Monday, 2 May 2016. I'd given it the big sell to BBC Radio Leicester management, without even knowing whether I'd need to go. Cover every base just in case Leicester got a point at Manchester United the previous day, meaning they would win the title if Tottenham failed to beat Chelsea. I went for a walk at 7am on that Monday morning with my two-month-old son. That level-headed approach is a key factor in the club over-achieving so often during his seven and a half years in charge. He watched on as Jay Rodriguez scored that penalty, the second goal in a 3-0 win. It means Burnley are eighth in the Premier League - pushing, impressively, for European qualification. Watford have followed Brighton and Aston Villa in publicly opposing the use of neutral venues in the Premier League's proposed Project Restart plan. Hornets chairman and chief executive Scott Duxbury says it would compromise fairness and sporting integrity. It is understood Premier League clubs are not planning to vote on whether to use neutral venues at a Monday meeting. The vote looks likely to be held later in May and 14 of the 20 clubs must vote in favour for it to be adopted. Yeah, he's just a really little six," replied the father when asked whether Mount met the age requirement. After a couple of sessions running rings around the six-year-olds, Mount was moved up to play in the under-eights category. Mount was invited to join Boarhunt FC by the parent of another child at Soccer City. And it was as a six-year-old in his first seven-a-side tournament playing for Boarhunt - which was also his first time playing a competitive match on grass - that he was spotted by Chelsea scout Rob Winzar. TALKING POINT Mason Greenwood is ready. It looked the case earlier in the season and now it is certain: Greenwood is ready for United’s first XI, and will only improve by playing in it. But their front three functions well when Anthony Martial can be bothered; will he find consistency, and if he doesn’t will he lose his place? Mason Greenwood of Manchester United celebrates scoring their second goal during the UEFA Europa League group L match between Manchester United and AZ Alkmaar at Old Trafford on December 12, 2019 in Manchester, United KingdomGetty Images MAN OF THE MATCH Mason Greenwood (Manchester United) His finishing is as natural as anything this correspondent has ever seen. A 1-2 reverse against Valencia on Matchday 12 marked Espanyol's sixth La Liga home defeat from six outings this season – a truly dismal run which has left Periquitos firmly entrenched in the relegation zone. There is a receding chance that David Moyes will be given a chance, but Unai Emery is under consideration, along with Napoli boss Carlo Ancelotti. Bringing in a new manager quickly will allow them to bed in before the transfer window. Paper Round’s view: Ancelotti, Moyes, Pereira and Emery all have their own, distinct styles and approaches to football, which suggests that Everton still do not have an identifiable long-term plan to let a manager work well with Marcel Brands. Linz and Liefering will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2. Liga in Austria. Linz this season have the following results: 5W, 3D and 6L. Meanwhile Liefering have 3W, 5D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Henderson echoed his manager's view on the title race. You're probably bored of me keeping saying it, but it's just about the next game, I want to keep going," he said. Every game is the biggest game of the season as the manager keeps saying to us. We just want to keep going, give everything like we always do and keep building on what we've achieved so far. Adelaide 36ers vs. South East Melbourne Phoenix preview 14 Nov 2023 — Adelaide 36ers vs. South East Melbourne Phoenix preview: Tips, prediction, start time, how to watch NBL 2023 clash. Author Photo. Mihajlovic, whose side visit Napoli on Sunday, said he had met "extraordinary people" including the nurses "who have cared for and put up with me. He also thanked everyone who had made "banners, pilgrimages and letters. He added that even rival fans had welcomed him. I was insulted at Torino one year ago but this time everyone applauded me," he said. Jicaral will be meeting with the away team Santos de guapiles and this game we have predicted it a double chance to win the home team or the away team as looking at the last game this two teams have played together they have meet each other for 3 meeting and in this they have all recorded a draw and this makes us to see and be very sure that this game they will not record a draw Pandemonium ensues. In the melee, Aguero wheels away and whips his shirt off. Following on his heels (and gesturing in his custom dramatic fashion), Dean has to issue a yellow card for the celebration. I'd have been devastated if I'd have scored the goal [and been booked], but they know the score," Dean says. He does say that he would have let it go had Aguero been on a booking already. If it had been his second yellow, I would have just taken the hit. We expect Augsburg to present a formidable challenge to struggling Hoffenheim going into this Friday's game. In contrast to Hoffenheim, Augsburg are enjoying an impressive run of form at present. They have lost just one of their last seven Bundesliga games. They are also undefeated in their last four Bundesliga fixtures. In the last 8 of 10 league matches Villarreal played on the road, both teams found the net. Villarreal have always scored in the last 7 matches against Granada. Also noteworthy is that the last 2 of the 3 games in Granada ended in a tie between the two and also both teams have scored in the last two matches at Granada.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page