top of page

Professional Group

Public·81 members

NEC - Go Ahead Eagles live match 17 January 2024

1 day ago — ... the teams NEC Nijmegen and Go Ahead Eagles. Get a Reliable Football Prediction and Picks Based on Statistics Data for Free at Scores24.live!

That was what happened for Norwich's first goal, when David Luiz just backed off and backed off to give Teemu Pukki the chance to shoot, but there were a couple of warnings before then and it kept on happening afterwards as well. It seemed that the Arsenal midfield players did not know when to press and the two centre-halves, Luiz and Shkodran Mustafi were dropping off and giving Pukki acres of space to run into. James Forrest (Celtic) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 68' Corner, Heart of Midlothian. Conceded by Ryan Christie. Posted at 68' Attempt blocked. Craig Halkett (Heart of Midlothian) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 68' Foul by Christopher Jullien (Celtic). Posted at 68' Euan Henderson (Heart of Midlothian) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Isloch 2 started the new season with two home defeats, but since then have been really impressive winning for example 4-0 at home with a really decent Slutsk 2 side which I watched last round making life hard to the league leaders from Dinamo Minsk 2 on the road and only losing 2-1 that encounter. Isloch 2 also won 3-0 at home with Slavia Mozyr 2 and also a 4-1 win at home against Vitebsk 2 so quite easy wins and big wins reason why I suggest even taking the -1.5 AH on the hosts in this encounter. Chelsea's opener was the perfect example as he controlled and swivelled away from a defender in one movement and then sliced open the Watford defence with his next touch. Barkley, who played more attacking passes (47) than any of Chelsea's other front six players, also capped a fine individual performance with his first Premier League goal of the campaign late on. Watford's worrying lack of goalsAfter meekly losing to Southampton last Sunday, manager Nigel Pearson had called for his side to produce a performance that "better represented" them. Posted at 59' Danny Ward (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 59' Foul by Luka Racic (Brentford). Posted at 59' Attempt missed. Luka Racic (Brentford) header from the right side of the six yard box is close, but misses the top right corner. Assisted by Josh Dasilva with a cross following a set piece situation. Posted at 90'+4' Trevoh Chalobah (Huddersfield Town) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Nuno da Costa (Nottingham Forest). Posted at 90'+3' Attempt saved. Alex Mighten (Nottingham Forest) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Lewis O'Brien (Huddersfield Town). Posted at 90'+3' Ryan Yates (Nottingham Forest) wins a free kick on the left wing. Ahal have won six of their last seven games in the league. At home they have won their last nine games in the yokary liga. They will face Altyn asyr who have won four of their last seven games. Altyn Asyr are not a good away side drawing with teams like sagadam, energetik and losing to Nebitci who are in lower end of the table. In their previous h2h Ahal have won two of their last three home games against Altyn Asyr. Benfica have only conceded two goals at home this season, keeping clean sheets in 88% of their home games, while Aves have conceded 22 goals on the road and have failed to score in 25% of their away games. Benfica have won-to-nil in 88% of their home games this season and look extremely strong at the back having only been really tested by arch-rivals Porto. That was a brilliant finish. Good save from Nyland! De Bruyne's deep corner was headed down by the unmarked Rodri, who plunged to his left to make a smart save. That was almost a second goal from a corner for Rodri. Engels hits the post! Targett's inswinging corner was headed towards goal by Engels on the six-yard line, and the diving Claudio Bravo pushed it onto the inside of the post. Leeds went into the pandemic-imposed break leading the table by one point, a whole seven points clear of the first non-automatic play-off place, third. Cardiff are ninth in the table and still in the running for a play-off place as they are only two points behind Preston in sixth. Marcelo Bielsa would have been as frustrated as any manager by the hiatus as his team were in better form than any other in the second tier. Games played: 26. Goals scored: 32Teenage striker Erling Braut Haaland is the hottest property in Europe at the moment and his scoring rate has not slowed since joining Borussia Dortmund from Red Bull Salzburg in January. The 19-year-old Norwegian rejected the approach of compatriot Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, the Manchester United manager, and has started life in Germany in sensational fashion, netting eight goals in his first four games. Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC Nijmegen live score,prediction() Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC Nijmegen live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2021/12/19 at 05:30:00 UTC time in Netherlands Eredivisie. Atletico fans who can a get ticket. Anfield'," said Klopp. Emotions are important. Tonight they were obviously completely on the side of Atletico, but I am really looking forward to the second leg. We speak from time to time about the power of Anfield and the power a stadium can have and tonight you saw that. It's half-time and we're 1-0 down. The second half will be played in our stadium and they will feel it. Leipzig have scored at least four goals in their last three Bundesliga games. We predict that they will do this again versus Paderborn. We feel that a 4-2 win for Leipzig is a likely result of this game. Go Ahead Eagles vs N.E.C. Nijmegen Go Ahead Eagles v N.E.C. Nijmegen (28/01) on Eredivisie. Get match preview including live scores, lineups, team and player, H2H and much more. Assisted by Thomas Müller with a cross. Posted at 65' Joshua Kimmich (FC Bayern München) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 65' Foul by Florian Wirtz (Bayer 04 Leverkusen). Posted at 64' Attempt missed. Serge Gnabry (FC Bayern München) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses the top left corner. Assisted by Kingsley Coman. Posted at 64' Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Diego Costa marked his first Atletico Madrid goal of 2020 by paying tribute to Virginia Torrecilla - a midfielder for their women's team - who had surgery for a brain tumour. Costa celebrated equalising in a draw with Athletic Bilbao by holding a shirt with Torrecilla's name and number. Torrecilla had a successful operation to remove a brain tumour in May. Bilbao captain Iker Muniain had opened the scoring in the 37th minute only for Costa to level two minutes later. Abidal, a former team mate of Messi and Alba, had told newspaper Sport that he felt some Barca players were not giving a full effort under Valverde, which led to him advising club president Josep Maria Bartomeu to sack the coach. Quique Setien was chosen as Valverde's successor but has lost twice in six games in charge of the Spanish champions. Posted at 90'+1' Isco (Real Madrid) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Luka Romero (Mallorca). Posted at 90' Corner, Real Madrid. Conceded by Manolo Reina. Posted at 90' Attempt saved. Brahim Díaz (Real Madrid) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Toni Kroos. Posted at 90' Daniel Carvajal (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. I saw a sad dressing room, a sad bus and a sad plane, and that's not what I like after a defeat," he added. I think after a defeat you can't be sad. You have to be more than that. You have to be raging and angry. Being sad is not going to resolve your problems. It's obvious we have problems, but we need to have time to work. The Abu Dhabi United Group, the investment vehicle owned by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, is the majority owner of the City Football Group, with a stake of around 77%. Soriano denied that City had incorrectly reported their sponsorship deals. The owner has not put money in this club that has not been properly declared. 75% of Frankfurt’s home games have produced over 2.5 goals and 62% have seen both teams score, while 50% of Guimaraes’ away games have produced over 2.5 goals and 83% have seen both teams score, all of which back up our prediction for a 2-1 Frankfurt victory. Frankfurt have only kept clean sheets in 25% of their home games and Guimaraes are yet to keep a clean sheet in the road but have scored in each of their last five away matches in the Primeira Liga. A majority of Frankfurt’s wins this season have been obtained with a one-goal margin, three to be exact, and that is why we have decided to go with a narrow 2-1 scoreline in their favour on Thursday. One bet that does appeal at the prices is 'Under 2.5 Goals'. The visitors may not be at full strength, but their style is unlikely to change. Away from home, The Baggies have been very solid. They've kept five clean sheets and have conceded more than once in only one of their 13 travelling matches. Less than three goals have been scored in 77% of West Brom's away games this season. Factor in that Charlton are the second worst team in terms of shots on target for at home, averaging only 2.92, and a low-scoring game, one that the visitors edge, appeals. It's a howler from De Gea! Sarr scuffs a shot into the ground, but De Gea lets it slip straight through his hands at the near post and Watford are ahead. PENALTY! Wan-Bissaka brings down Sarr with a rash tackle and Watford have a great chance to double their lead. No doubt about that decision. GOAL! Watford 2-0 Man United (Deeney pen). Everything happened so quickly in the last 10 minutes -- from elation to deflation. Chelsea's momentum has stalled after a second successive league defeat as Cresswell lifted the pressure on West Ham boss Manuel Pellegrini. Chelsea's response to going behind was disappointing and West Ham keeper David Martin, making his Premier League debut aged 33, was not overworked. Rosario versus Aldosivi is this match for the best league in Argentina and here I expect the home team favorite will be able to win and by 2 or more goals and so my bet is the AH -1 FT. The hosts after 13 matches played have 19 points and are in the middle. They did 2 wins in the last 2 matches played. At home they did only 1 defeat in the last 5 matches played. The guests have only 8 points and are in bottom zone and away they did 5 defeats in the last 5 matches played away. The two clubs have only scored seven goals between them in eight league matches this season. All of Neman Grodno's league games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. Four out of five Dinamo Minsk league games have had under 2.5 goals scored. Both of these clubs have made a disappointing start to the Belarus Premier League season. And I don't think that necessarily means on May 1 we will be. UFC heading to 'private island' Well this is something. UFC President Dana White has said the mixed martial arts promotion is close to securing a "private island" to stage bouts for international fighters during the COVID-19 pandemic. The organisation, which was forced to postpone three events, will resume its calendar with UFC 249 on April 18 and White said he had also found a new venue for that event after the Barclays Center in New York was ruled out. Teenager Reinier Jesus said he was fulfilling "a childhood dream" as he cried during his unveiling as a Real Madrid player. The 18-year-old Brazilian attacking midfielder joined the La Liga club from Flamengo for £26m in January. Reinier, who only made his senior debut on 31 July last year, was unveiled at the Bernabeu by Real Madrid president Florentino Perez on Tuesday. I want to be a part of the history of this great club," Reinier said. When the whistle went for the break, there were a couple of boos from the crowd. So you can imagine my surprise as I'm walking down the tunnel and I hear the sound of studs rushing on the concrete from behind me. I turn around and thought there would be a bit of trouble but it was Gazza. He took his shirt off and gave it to me and said "here, that's for your daughter". I'd been on TV the night before and said that my daughter was a big fan of his because of his role at Rangers. Gornik Zabrze have no in their last 10 matches. They are in poor run of form right now. They have managed to win only 3 matches in their 15 fixtures. They bagged 16 points in 15 matches so far this season. They are coming off a defeat against Legia Warszawa by 5-1 goals. On the other hand, Wisla Plock have won 2, lost 3 and drawn 1 of their last 5 matches. They are in good form right now and can possess serious threat against the home side. Both teams need points here. I expect them to cancel each other out. Sheff Utd 22 8 8 6 24 21 32 . Man Utd 21 8 7 6 32 25 31 7 Tottenham 21 8 6 7 36 30 30 . Wolverhampton 21 7 9 5 30 27 30 9 Crystal Palace 21 7 7 7 19 23 28 10 Arsenal 21 6 9 6 28 30 27 11 Everton 21 7 4 10 24 32 25 12 Southampton 21 7 4 10 25 38 25 13 Newcastle 21 7 4 10 20 33 25 14 Brighton 21 6 6 9 25 29 24 15 Burnley 21 7 3 11 24 34 24 16 West Ham 21 6 4 11 25 33 22 17 Aston Villa 21 6 3 12 27 37 21 . Bournemouth will experience a plenty of problems in the next round, despite the fact that they will play at home ground, they will not have an easy job against Arsenal. Visitors are in the middle of standings with just four points above hosts, but by my opinion they own much better individuals in the squad. Arsenal fans expect at least one goal in this duel from Aubameyang, behind him will be Ozil, Pepe and Martinelli. Arsenal already played too much draw matches, and now is excellent time to start collect three points. Bournemouth will try to avoid defeat in this duel, it will be their major goal. Victory for Arsenal The north London side are currently 11th in the table, 10 points off Chelsea ahead of tonight’s clash with West Ham. The Swede has overseen a draw with Norwich and a dismal defeat to Brighton since taking over from Unai Emery at the Emirates, but still refuses to rule out Champions League qualification. Ajax have won twenty of their last twenty-eight matches against Heracles and have kept two clean sheets in the pairs’ last three encounters. Under 2.5 goals were produced in four of the duos’ last six meetings, of which Ajax have won two, drawn one, and lost one. N.E.C. Nijmegen vs Go Ahead Eagles on 2024-01-17 in 8 hours ago — N.E.C. Nijmegen vs Go Ahead Eagles; Today, 2024-01-17, N.E.C. Nijmegen will play against Go Ahead Eagles. The match will air live. We present Arsenal have gone six games without a win at the Emirates across all competitions (D3 L3), their longest run without a home win since between December 1994 and February 1995 under George Graham (eight games). City scored for a 20th consecutive PL away match, which equalled their own club record set in March 2015. In Wednesday will be played most of the games at the program of the new round at elite league of Turkmenistan,. At this match rivals will be the teams of Balkan an Hall. Here we have serious difference at the classes. We are ready," said Guardiola. I have a lot of confidence and trust with the people that we will be allowed to play the Champions League because we want to be on the field during these years. City were given the punishment, and also fined 30m euros (£25m), by European football's governing body Uefa for "serious breaches" of club licensing and Financial Fair Play rules. Morelos was suspended for Wednesday's Europa League win in Braga. I've picked players that have done the full preparation and are desperate to be here and help us get through to the next round," Rangers boss Steven Gerrard told Premier Sports. Alfredo's not with us today because of a disciplinary issue. He was given permission last week to go to Colombia on Sunday until Wednesday to deal with a family matter, which we supported and agreed to. He has denied suggestions of a rift between himself and Palace chairman Steve Parish, and even told the press that he is in fact close to agreeing a new contract to remain at the club, who are currently six points clear of the relegation zone. Paper Round’s view: Hodgson is 72, so one would imagine that if he resigns from the Palace job he might consider retirement. But his form this term means he may well have his sights set on Barcelona captain Messi's record tally of 73, set in 2011-12. He has more goals at this stage than the five-times Ballon d'Or winner did that year - 27 compared to Messi's 25. The Argentine went on to make 60 appearances as Barca won the Copa del Rey and the Club World Cup, despite falling short to Jose Mourinho's Real Madrid in La Liga and being knocked out of the Champions League by Chelsea in the semi-final. The Spaniard saw his team hit four second-half goals as they moved into 10th place in the table, and was impressed by their ability to turn a potential stalemate into three points. Speaking to BBC Sport, he said: "After the break we started saying we had to start closing the gap on the top teams and turn draws into wins.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page