top of page

Professional Group

Public·51 members

Thunder vs Lakers live streaming 16 January 2024

Dec 23, 2023 — How To Watch · When: Saturday, December 23, 2023 at 8 p.m. ET · Where: Paycom Center -- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma · TV: Bally Sports Oklahoma ...

Bundesliga 1. Team RB Leipzig will play with team Eintracht Frankfurt. Hosts did 4 defeats and win at last 5 matches played. Their shape is not so good. RB Leipzig takes the first place in the table with 40 points. They have a real chance to get the 1st place in the end of season. RB Leipzig did 3 wins at last 5 matches played. My bet will be on them today how AH - 0.75. Their shape is good. And I recommend to try my bet on guests in our match for good odds. Last match h2h Leipzig won 2- 1 . I am waiting the such result today ! Let us remember that in that period Ronaldo had a muscle injury in the left thigh as well as patellar tendonitis in the left knee. Cristiano RonaldoGetty Images The eternal comparison with Lionel Messi The numerical comparison with Lionel Messi is also very interesting. It seems as if we always have to put one in front of the other wherever possible but in terms of free-kicks the two are very close. However, Forest thought they should have had a chance to equalise when referee Peter Bankes gave a penalty after Mighten had been brought down by Fikayo Tomori. But, following a VAR delay of two minutes and six seconds, Mighten was judged offside by the narrowest margin possible before the foul had occurred. There will no doubt be plenty of twists and turns before then, but all Arsenal can do is keep taking it one clash at a time and continue to evolve under Arteta. We are still some way from classifying Arsenal's resurgence as 'Storm Mikel', but the wind certainly seems to be blowing in the right direction in what has been a promising start to his tenure. How to Watch the Thunder vs. Lakers Game: Tipoff, TV Feb 7, 2023 — The OKC Thunder vs LA Lakers game will be televised nationally on TNT. Spectrum SportsNet will televise the game locally in LA, while fans in ... Dinamo Brest sixteen game unbeaten streak came to an end after losing at home to Slavia Monzr. They will face Isloch Minsk who are unbeaten in two of their last three games. On the road Isloch have only lost twice in their last seven games. In their previous h2h both teams have drawn in three of their last four games. Goal!Posted at 77' Goal! Borussia Dortmund 3, RB Leipzig 3. Patrik Schick (RB Leipzig) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Posted at 77' Attempt saved. Nordi Mukiele (RB Leipzig) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Dayot Upamecano. Posted at 77' Attempt blocked. Marcel Halstenberg (RB Leipzig) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Can they do it? Yes. I think the Baggies will field a weakened team for this tie, which will obviously help the Magpies - but I am not exactly expecting a Newcastle goal glut. Lawro's prediction: 0-1Filly's prediction: 0-1WEDNESDAYLeicester v BirminghamPremier League (3rd)vChampionship (15th)Who did they beat?4R: Brentford (C) A4R: Coventry (L1) Hr pens3R: Wigan (C) H3R: Blackburn (C) HBirmingham are unbeaten for 10 games in the Championship and their big striker Lukas Jutkiewicz is a handful up front. It will be surely plenty of goals in this match from Germany Bundesliga and that will be my option in this duel. So, Wolfsburg is not started too good in first match after the brake of Corona Virus, but in last round, they are played pretty good. Eintracht Frankfurt is on the other side in last round played 3-3 and before that match, in one fantastic duel in Munich, they are played and lost against Bayern 5-2. Over is really very good option here and of course, I will bet on that here. It is really more than ok option. Weymouth and Billericay will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Weymouth this season have the following results: 15W, 10D and 6L. Meanwhile Billericay have 7W, 10D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Belarussian top league. Famous team BATE will play at home field with team Torpedo Belaz. Hosts did 2 wins at the last two games. But their play is out of the best condition. Torpedo did a victory in the last match . So, they are on positive wave. My bet will be under 2.5 goals. Guests will play this match from defense. All teams are playing with the such strategy versus team BATE. Hosts will try to score during this "BUS" line. It seems that we will see 0 or 1 goal in this game. I recommend to try this bet with me ! Conceded by Alex McCarthy. Posted at 89' Attempt saved. Jay Rodriguez (Burnley) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Jeff Hendrick. BookingPosted at 88' Michael Obafemi (Southampton) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 87' Foul by Michael Obafemi (Southampton). Posted at 87' Phil Bardsley (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. When I want to do finishing after training, I tell him and he comes and helps me. He is really fantastic for us. All the players know that - everyone knows that in the club. He is a fantastic guy and fantastic manager. Bit by bit he gained the trust of the players until Guardiola eventually told him - before a league match against Arsenal - "I only ever hear you in training. You give the team talk today. We try to educate them in many ways but this is something I'm not too bothered about. Maddison has scored nine goals in all competitions this season for Leicester, who sit third in the Premier League. He has been tipped to earn a spot in England's Euro 2020 squad after making his senior debut in a 7-0 win over Montenegro last year. To make matters worse, the likes of Sead Kolasinac, Rob Holding, Kieran Tierney and Sokratis are likely to miss out through injury, leaving the error prone duo of David Luiz and Shkodran Mustafi to pair up in the centre of defence. All these signs point towards a Manchester United win, and looking at the odds this looks a nice value bet to go for. Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Los Angeles Lakers FREE 12 hours ago — Date: Monday, Jan. 15. Time: 9:30 p.m. CT. TV Channel: Bally Sports Oklahoma and NBA TV. Live Stream: Fubo ( ... Los Angeles Lakers vs Oklahoma City Thunder LIVE Play-By Jan 11, 2020 — How to watch and live stream Saturday night's NBA showdown between the Los Angeles Lakers and Oklahoma City Thunder. Oklahoma City Thunder @ Los Angeles Lakers Feb 10, 2021 — If you're looking for a live stream, it's limited. The only option to legally live-stream the game will be through NBA League Pass. The group stage will be held at 12 venues across the continent. Ten or 12 teams will get the opportunity to play group matches at home, so a lot of teams will benefit from that. That will be a brilliant experience for our players and fans to have that part of the tournament at home," said Southgate. We then have to go on the road like everybody else and it becomes more like a normal tournament for the knockout phase. We are very happy to announce the arrival of Robert Moreno," said Monaco vice-president Oleg Petrov. We believe a lot in him and his ability to bring success to the team. Monaco thrashed Lille 5-1 in their last league game on 21 December but Jardim had been under increasing pressure after a 3-0 defeat by the same opponents in the French League Cup earlier this month. Moreno was accused by Enrique of being "disloyal" last month when the returning Spain manager explained why Moreno would not be part of his coaching team. This, on the surface, looks a favourable and manageable draw - but there may just be a large black cloud on England's horizon. England drawn against Croatia, Wales in group with ItalyEuro 2020: Full groups and schedulePick your starting line-ups for England and WalesSouthgate on Bryan Robson, penalty shootouts and his England prideSouthgate and the FA, preparing for those big Wembley games that will grip the nation, will be delighted to miss some of Europe's big football beasts in the group but it may only be a temporary reprieve. Lincoln lost form recently, last home game against 6th placed Portsmouth ended in negative result, they lost that game 0-2, apart from that they have record of 3 straight lost games in the league so far, their poor form pushed them in the middle of the table with 37 points from 30 matches, their defensive formations is questioned conceding 38 goals and scoring 37. That's only been achieved in two of their last 20 league games. Who couldn't score against them? Bournemouth and Norwich City is the answer, the current bottom two sides in the Premier League. The last 15 home league games have only seen them keep one clean sheet but they have scored in all but three of their home matches in the Premier League this season. United were knocked out after a 2-1 defeat at Molineux and Solskjaer is looking for his first win at the venue having been beaten 2-1 in the league last season and held 1-1 by Nuno Espirito Santo's side in the current campaign. It'll be the fourth time there in my time already and we haven't won there. Lakers vs Thunder NBA Live Stream Reddit for Jan. 11 4 days ago — Get live streaming ... It had been scheduled for May 18. Italian coaches union slam Serie A wage cut plans The head of the Italian coaches union has hit out at Serie A plans to cut wages by a sixth if the league can be resumed, or a third if it cannot pick up from its March 9 suspension. The declaration of the Serie A League seems improvised to us because we still don't know what will happen to the championships," Renzo Ulivieri said in a statement. His willingness to repeatedly collect the ball and drive at City’s fragile back four from deep positions underpinned United’s victory. PLAYER RATINGS Man City team (4-3-3): Ederson 6; Walker 5, Stones 5, Fernandinho 6, Angelino 6; Rodri 6, David Silva 7, De Bruyne 7; Bernardo 6, Sterling 7, Jesus 6 SUBS: Gundogan 6, Mahrez 6, Otamendi 7 Man Utd (4-3-3): De Gea 7; Wan-Bissaka 6, Lindelof 6, Maguire 6, Shaw 6; McTominay 7, Fred 6, Lingard 6; James 8, Rashford 7, Martial 7 SUBS: Tuanzebe 6,Young 6, Perreira 5 KEY MOMENTS 20’ Rashford dribbles into the area and seems to have been brought down by Bernardo; VAR are checking this as David Silva tries to chip De Gea from fifty yards. This once again underlines that we bear different pressures to other businesses, many of whom have and will continue to apply for support from the scheme as the government intended. The Premier League club added they would continue to consult with stakeholders and the THST, "who share our desire to protect jobs". Spurs also announced they will become the first club in the Premier League to provide equipment at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for drive-through Covid-19 testing for NHS staff and their families. Brazil 1970 Very similar to most other Brazil kits, but this one is a retro classic. Worn by the great 1970 World Cup-winning side and the last shirt Pele sported before retiring from international duty. Chelsea 1970 To avoid a clash with Leeds in the 1970 FA Cup final, Chelsea swapped their usual white socks, shirt piping and club badge to yellow. They went on to win 2-1, lifting the famous trophy for the first time in the club's history. I really think that guests will not lose this duel from Belorusian Elite league and that is pretty real to expect. So, it is the fact that home team is not playing good in this moment, and they are lost not so long, 1-3 and 0-1. On the other side, Torpedo is really great and this team is won in first two rounds, 1-0 and 1-0. One of that victories, was against one of the favorites for a title this season, Shakhtar and that is show how this team is playing good in this moment. Yes, guests can win this duel. Spurs are not among Europe's best - well not at first anywayThis was another case of going too early. Far too early in the case of Tottenham Hotspur and their place in European football's pecking order. Judgement was delivered after Spurs lost 4-2 at home to Barcelona in the Champions League group stage in October 2018. In the same room at Wembley a year earlier, after demolishing Real Madrid 3-1, then manager Mauricio Pochettino announced: "We now not only belong with the best in England but in Europe as well. Union have been enjoying a particularly impressive run of form in recent weeks. They have won four of their last six Bundesliga games. They have earned the same amount of points as Bundesliga leaders Monchengladbach over the past six games. The trouble is that all that work has been overshadowed by a public spat over money between the PFA and the Premier League and its clubs, at a time when so many workers and businesses are feeling the impact of the lockdown. On Wednesday, a group of Premier League players announced a 'Players Together' charity initiative to help raise funds for NHS related causes, but the reputational damage may be hard to recover from. Saturn played 6 friendly games in this winter break the latest being just a couple of days ago as they only drew 0-0 with Znamya Truda so perhaps one of the reasons why ods are so equal on the over/under line in this one. But they also lost 4-1 to Ryazan, won 4-3 with Krasnogorsk or lost 2-1 to Veles Moscow all sides also from the 3rd league level where Saturn is part of the Center Division with 22 points safe from relegation but not quite close enough to the top place in the league. Did you know? Gerrard has been directly involved in more Premier League goals for Liverpool than any other player (120 goals, 92 assists). Clubs: Manchester UnitedSecond on the all-time appearance list, Ryan Giggs is the competition's most decorated player with 13 Premier League titles. The division's original wing wizard, Giggs' early career was characterised by his searing pace, trickery and his ability to get up and down the left touchline. Werder Bremen haven't conceded in any of their last three league games. Eintracht Frankfurt have one win in their last five away league matches. Eintracht Frankfurt have conceded in each of their last 18 away Bundeslgia games. Both of these clubs have had their struggles but the past week or so has seen some improvement just at the right time. Fortuna Sittard have been at their strongest at home this season, only losing two of their eight games, while RKC have performed just as well, or poorly depending on how you look at it, on the road as they have at home this season, picking up four points, but have seen their overall form and performances improve after a terrible start to the campaign. "~!" [FrEe@sTREAMINg]#$@$ Thunder vs Lakers game Live 2:22:24Lakers vs. Thunder live from Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA! The Lakers are on a 4 game winning streak and are tied for the best record ... Casa Pia have lost-to-nil in 33% of their home games and Porto have won-to-nil in 50% of their away games, with the hosts only averaging 0.50 points per home game and the visitors averaging an impressive 2.17 points per away games. Casa Pia’s home games produce an average of 3.17 goals while Porto’s away games produce an average of 2.33 goals, and that’s why we have backed a final scoreline of 3-0 in favour of the visitors. Haaland has now scored 10 Champions League goals in seven games this season -- eight for Salzburg in the group stage. PSG, who were eliminated at this stage of the competition in the previous three seasons, had fit-again Neymar and Kylian Mbappe back in the starting lineup but were almost completely shut out by an extremely efficient Dortmund backline. We don't normally get that. I've got incredible memories of just having a carry on in the games room every day, being silly and listening to music together. Staying in a castle in Rennes, being on the Cote d'Azur - which is just like Irvine on a sunny day - and manager Shelley Kerr taking us through Japan's tactics on a Subbuteo table. There was a lot of noise around us - good and bad - but we held each other together and were the glue for each other. Leicester, Premier League winners in 2015-16, are second in the table behind runaway leaders Liverpool with 45 points from 21 games. There's still improvement for our young players. We'll put our focus on them. If we can bring someone in, great. If not, we'll wait until the summer," Rodgers told reporters before Saturday's FA Cup match against Wigan Athletic. It also happened to me in Ukraine with some friends of mine," he told the National. I only saw it after the game today. It's sad. Skin colour should not matter. But we have to raise our heads, we cannot give them attention when there is so much beauty to see. On the subject of the objects thrown at him from the stands, he added: "We just want to play football, to do the best for our team and our supporters. Oxlade-Chamberlain, who also came close in the first half with a deflected shot, fired the home side ahead in the 47th minute when he cut inside and left McCarthy wrong-footed with a fine low drive from 18 metres. Henderson doubled the lead on the hour when he drove the ball into the roof of the net from 10 metres out thanks to some good work by Roberto Firmino, who broke down the left flank and squared the ball back to his skipper. Houston Texans will find it hard up against the improved Kansas defence. Kansas City Chiefs had a strong end to the regular season with three wins, all with winning margins of over 10 points. This game is expected to be played in freezing conditions and the Chiefs will be a lot more used to that than their opponents. Everton striker Cenk Tosun is close to joining Crystal Palace on loan, with talks at an advanced stage. Tosun, 28, wants regular first-team football and it is clear he does not figure in new manager Carlo Ancelotti's plans. The Turkey forward has made minimal impact at Goodison Park since he was signed by Sam Allardyce in a £27m deal from Besiktas in January 2018. Palace boss Roy Hodgson has previously registered his interest in Tosun. I have come to the difficult decision to leave Juventus. Aluko, who helped Juve retain their league title last term, added: "My heart is full to know that I have added three trophies at a special club with special memories. I thank you all so much for this. She was also part of the side that recently lifted the Italian Supercoppa, having won the Coppa Italia earlier in 2019. Her final game for the Turin-based club will be 30 November's meeting with title rivals Fiorentina. Mustafi failed to find a suitable club after being told he could leave the Emirates in the summer and has been out of favour in the league, although he was named on the bench for the first time in the current campaign for the 2-2 draw with Southampton on Saturday. I am still here," he said. I am a player of Arsenal and I've got a contract with Arsenal for one and a half more years. I have always said that if there is going to be something where it suits me and if there is going to be something where I want to make a next step then I am open to it and I am open to talk. FC Slutsk have slipped down the table of late and need a confidence boosting victory. They regularly get on the scoresheet with 15 goals this season, but have conceded 14. Not one clean sheet and they host a Rukh Brest side that have made a good start to the season. A bet on both teams to score looks the one to go for here. The final third has been the main issue for Stéphane Jobard's men when playing away from home. They're simply not scoring enough goals, as a total of just three in eight shows. However, it's not just that they're failing to get the ball in the net. Dijon are averaging 3.38 shots on target for on the road, which doesn't exactly suggest that they've been seriously banging on the door. Such an average is poor when we consider that they've surrendered an average of 5.88. Moreover, Jobard's side have been outdone in terms of shots in six out of eight on the road. They've also been bettered in terms of shots on target in six out of eight, so it's not difficult to see where the problem lies. They are also interested in Getafe's Angel Rodriguez, who has a 9m euro (£7. The 32-year-old has scored 13 goals for the Madrid club who sit third in La Liga - and Getafe are "desperate to sell him" and see the sale as a "huge opportunity" for a player who they signed on a free transfer. They have also tried Roger Marti from Levante, but received a no from the Valencia club, and Real Betis' Loren, which is unlikely, while they were also interested in Real Sociedad's Willian Jose.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page